sterling spoon

brncofan

Elite Member
got out this morning for a hunt tides were not very good but managed a nice sterling spoon ,a silver puzzle ring i think u call it ,a brass religous medallion and the usuall junk nothing great but got out H.H. guys :D

Attachments

• IMG_1398.jpg
    IMG_1398.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_1400.jpg
    IMG_1400.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_1402.jpg
    IMG_1402.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_1401.jpg
    IMG_1401.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 226
thanks appreciate it i cant wait to get diving this coming season got all my gear ready to go any advice?

Sure, STAY away from Michigan!!!

Seriously,

Will you be diving in fresh water lakes or salt water? Play shallow where you scoop and get comfortable swinging your detector, moving rocks and not being able to see. After you get comfortable go deeper and RELAX. Enjoy the experience and never panic.

If in fresh water, DO NOT skimp on a small dive float and flag. Get a large 15" inner tube float and a big flag. Stupid boaters don't know what they are anyway, but there will be no excuse that they couldn't see it.

Nice Mark... sorry I couldn't join you today but not sleeping at all last night and then driving was out of the question... your spoon looks to be English...

Maybe you can find yours here

http://www.925-1000.com/

Ring

I have seen that three rings in one called a trinity ring. I found one when a group decided to set up on the beach about five feet in front of me. So being a gentleman i detoured around them and the trinity ring came out of the sand. Glad they forced me out of line of travel.

Mark that is a nice chunk of silver! Good Luck and be safe diving!

Back
Top Bottom