Friends

I am so sorry to hear of your sorrow. :( My family and I will be praying for you and for others to whom she was dear.

Sorry for your loss, Earl. Take care of yourself.

Please accept our condolences at your Mom's passing. My mother passed last December of the same causes which were pretty severe. The passing of a parent is one of life's trials and the natural way of things.

I lost my father three weeks go. Mom has dementia. She doesn't remember the funeral. Life is ruthless.

Sorry for your loss and I'm sure it's been tough, but thank God that you had a mom that you cared about. I'm sure that the goodness she brought to your life far outweighs the struggles. Be at peace.

[emoji1317]She safe in the arms of Jesus[emoji1317]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goodmore

Dementia was worse than watching my Dad go from 175 lbs to under 100 in 18 month's in 2001 he died age 70, his brother a non smoker -lived till 86, my mom -in 2016 got transported to a assisted living place in Delaware , my sister never told me, as i still lived in Maryland, i live 9.2 miles from the beach now, than my sister without telling me shipped her to a Nursing home further away in Delaware , as of last Wed., she was up moving around ate and drank, of coarse she didn't know who i was , i was told Thursday mom took a turn for the worse , i saw her Thursday doped up on morphine, than again Friday the same out on morphine breathing worse at 62% normal 90% , Friday my Brother in law was pacing at the door, couldn't stand it, Saturday i didn't see her , Sunday morning at 910 am she died, i was going to see her, to late, she had in the will, no food or hydration , intervene , basically nothing if she was in a vegetable state , my Sister made all the call's , like the Morphine since Thursday till death, my sister left me in the dark ever since 2016, so hopefully i will get through the funeral , and burial, my family is small, even I will carry- the casket, not much family left , i will tell you this , it hurt when my mom- forgot who i was, at the beginning i lived with it, but in the late stage it's terrible, Friday mom will once again be with my dad , she is no longer suffering , thanks everyone for your kind word's to help me get through a rough time in my life, one day i will join them, i will be buried on top of my dad, double volt , i am getting close to the big 60, and finally realizing i have maybe 25 years left , i will ware my dad's masonic diamond ring , his gold tie clip, and cuff link's , and will take it hard , happy hunting, catch you all next week, i might not hunt that much, but i sure like the forum, Thanks Earl

Earl - My sincere condolences for your loss. It's so painful to lose your parents and you will always miss them, but you'll remember the good times too. Stay healthy and treat every day as a gift not to be wasted. With very best wishes.

So sorry to hear that. My condolences to you and your family. My father is suffering from the same disease and he is now being sent to an assisted living facility. Dementia is one of the cruelest diseases ever!

Sorry for your loss.
My mother won her battle with Alzheimers this summer. Dad has gone downhill since, I think his twice daily trips to see Mom is what kept him going. He went into assisted living last week. It was his decision.

Back
Top Bottom