I see Fisher F75 for roughly $599. Is that about right?

Rawkfist

Going to upgrade from my Fisher F2 very soon and was looking at some mid range (price) models. I have been looking at the ATP and some Fisher models.
I see that the F75 is priced around $599. Is that the best deal going?

Going to upgrade from my Fisher F2 very soon and was looking at some mid range (price) models. I have been looking at the ATP and some Fisher models.
I see that the F75 is priced around $599. Is that the best deal going?

The better deal is that same anniversary special for closer to $500 which several dealers are offering...if you talk to them.
This thing looks like a winner, if I was deciding between my F70 and this one right now I probably would have gone another way.

http://www.dankowskidetectors.com/discussions/read.php?2,111443

This is hitting dimes at 8 and 9" in mineralized southern dirt without much tweaking which is remarkable if you have experience in this type of soil like I do.
If you have normal soil it will be even better.
If you want to hunt in heavy trash, iron or nail infested sites the small sniper DD will probably make it amazing...a must have in my opinion and at these prices a no brainer.
My coil of choice since I hunt in just these kind of sites.

Does this F75 in question have boost feature???

If not,,not the same exactly as one that does.

It does not but unless you hunt in tall grass or with large air gap the difference in ground is only 1/2"-1" depending on soil. (and with slower response)

they are very hot and quiet now that's for sure. However, I would not believe depth claims you see in a lot of keiths or others videos. Some hits are reading as iron and some depths just can't be true like 15" with an F44. Machine can't reach that far in any medium(air or soil) or mode period. But, his comments do give good incite and he's a well respected guy.

The F75 regulars with dst that have been made since 11/14 are definitely the best the F75 has ever been. That's for sure. So there is a lot of truth to his excitement. With the new price they are definite a top performer in the mid price range.

Back
Top Bottom