Big silver from the token park

Nice save rescuing that Walker from between those nails! Beautiful coin! Still looking for my first Walker.

SCORE!! Them rusty nails can put up a good defense, but you and that machine put up a good offense...for the win! Congrats!
Thanks Foragist! Score for sure! My detecting season has been a little slow up until I dug that beauty!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Congrats on your silver find. As we have read many times, we never get it all !! Good luck and never give up.
Thanks bubba! People in that little town probably think I'm insane being I'm in that park so much......but then again, if i keep finding goodies I'm going to keep coming back.

Nice save rescuing that Walker from between those nails! Beautiful coin! Still looking for my first Walker.
Thanks Airmet! I'm just amazed how good that signal was and how I missed at least a dozen times [emoji848]

Congrats Tundra on a beautiful coin. Always a great feeling to dig a special coin from areas that you have pounded. Trapper
Thanks Jack! I've definitely pounded that little park..... I wasn't expecting to see that halve come out.

Great find! You'll find much more there with that CTX!
Thanks Tommy! I'm going to have to recheck that whole park now. That new 3030 sniffed out an Indianhead and a Walker from that park this year so far.

Back
Top Bottom