Video- some of Curbdog’s (Member here) finds using Makro Kruzer

David you got to get Scott to voice up a bit. Some nice finds. Congrats Trapper

I will.
It was so blasted windy. Temp was perfect though.
He and I will be back there soon I hope.
And I hope he gets over a real nice find.
I would be tickled to death to see.

Just seeing anyone dig a nice find is exciting to me.
Don’t have to be me.

I will.
It was so blasted windy. Temp was perfect though.
He and I will be back there soon I hope.
And I hope he gets over a real nice find.
I would be tickled to death to see.

Just seeing anyone dig a nice find is exciting to me.
Don’t have to be me.

David, I am very blessed to be able to hunt with some great guys here and it never matters who digs what as we all celebrate when one pulls a winner from the ground. Hope some day you get a chance to get up this way and share a hunt or three with the group. Trapper

That site is truly a “classroom” site. You have to work for those non-ferrous targets! Thank you David for having me out once again. Always a pleasure.

David, I am very blessed to be able to hunt with some great guys here and it never matters who digs what as we all celebrate when one pulls a winner from the ground. Hope some day you get a chance to get up this way and share a hunt or three with the group. Trapper

Yep.
As long as the hunt overall for all is NOT a goose egg.

That site is truly a “classroom” site. You have to work for those non-ferrous targets! Thank you David for having me out once again. Always a pleasure.

We’ll go back.

I may try and see if I can put together all of the nonferrous i’ve found in this area. Even I may be surprised. A little here a little there adds up in 8 plus years.

You are welcome Scott. There are more nice finds there. Gotta be. We just have to hang in there. Easy walking site. Can stay close to auto too. A big plus.

Back
Top Bottom