My MXT turned 15 last month.

CountyWorker

The Lord of the Cheap Rings
Forum Supporter
Along with my Eclipse DD coil, Eclipse DD Shooter coil and Bullseye II. Together they've paid for themselves multiple times over and given me hundreds and hundreds of hours of escape.

She looks like Lance has been taking care of her for 15 years and she runs like a Rolex, but it may be time for a change.

I've been waiting for a machine that seemed like, for lack of a better term, a natural progression. A progression that didn't have the price tag of a CTX.

I used a buddy's AT Pro for awhile to test it out. All that I will say about that, is that Garrett sure made a ton of money from that TV show with the two silly guys running around with AT Pros.

I'd like to stick with White's, because I'm an Oregon guy and I'd like to support a local company, but they do not have a machine that interests me.

I have buddy that just got an Equinox 800, but he just had knee surgery a couple of weeks ago and he is going to have hernia surgery on the 10th of this month, so he/we ;) won't be testing it out for a little while.

From what I've been reading, could the 800 be the detector I've been waiting for?

What says the hive?

I used White's machines for the last 36 years.They helped me find a ton of good things...coins and jewelry. I had an Eagle II that was 25 years old when I decided to just buy myself a new detector for no other reason than to treat myself to a new one. I bought an M6 and that detector also found a lot of good things for me. White's machines are extremely dependable and are capable of getting the "good stuff". I never thought I'd ever become a "Garrett guy" but in October of 2018 I won an AT Pro at a seeded hunt and have been using it ever since. I sold the M6 and have no regrets about selling it.

Along with my Eclipse DD coil, Eclipse DD Shooter coil and Bullseye II. Together they've paid for themselves multiple times over and given me hundreds and hundreds of hours of escape.

She looks like Lance has been taking care of her for 15 years and she runs like a Rolex, but it may be time for a change.

I've been waiting for a machine that seemed like, for lack of a better term, a natural progression. A progression that didn't have the price tag of a CTX.

I used a buddy's AT Pro for awhile to test it out. All that I will say about that, is that Garrett sure made a ton of money from that TV show with the two silly guys running around with AT Pros.

I'd like to stick with White's, because I'm an Oregon guy and I'd like to support a local company, but they do not have a machine that interests me.

I have buddy that just got an Equinox 800, but he just had knee surgery a couple of weeks ago and he is going to have hernia surgery on the 10th of this month, so he/we ;) won't be testing it out for a little while.

From what I've been reading, could the 800 be the detector I've been waiting for?

What says the hive?

CW.. You definitely can't go wrong with the EQ 800 or even 600 for that matter.
It seems to work well in OUR Soil and I have no problem recommending either !

Good luck on what ever you decide !

I used White's machines for the last 36 years.They helped me find a ton of good things...coins and jewelry. I had an Eagle II that was 25 years old when I decided to just buy myself a new detector for no other reason than to treat myself to a new one. I bought an M6 and that detector also found a lot of good things for me. White's machines are extremely dependable and are capable of getting the "good stuff". I never thought I'd ever become a "Garrett guy" but in October of 2018 I won an AT Pro at a seeded hunt and have been using it ever since. I sold the M6 and have no regrets about selling it.

I've used an AT Pro and I wasn't impressed. I would rather swing my MXT.

Thanks for the reply.

CW.. You definitely can't go wrong with the EQ 800 or even 600 for that matter.
It seems to work well in OUR Soil and I have no problem recommending either !

Good luck on what ever you decide !

Unless you plan on gold hunting just get the 600. Less dollars still great machine.

My buddy with the 800 has a claim in southern Oregon, so gold hunting is a possibility.

Back
Top Bottom