hunters in japan

I guess they have their own Japanese forum. Maybe somebody who knows the language can found them and provide a link.

I think they are holding back...Stewart, 18k..?

Stewart and 18K were caught metal detecting on the Emperor's Beach where its' strictly forbidden and are in jail awaiting trial. :jail:

It's odd we haven't heard much from any of them in awhile. I understand tight lips, but i haven't even seen them comment on other things...

As well as Japan, most of the WesPac group has been pretty quiet?! Where has Hawaii, Guam, and Korea been??

I have been watching old beach and water hunting videos today to try and get my scoop fix. I can not wait to hit the water again. I hate it that my local lakes close all the beach parks during the winter. If I had a boat I could get to them.

Stewart and 18K were caught metal detecting on the Emperor's Beach where its' strictly forbidden and are in jail awaiting trial. :jail:

Oh, that's different. I had heard that they had gotten caught rafting across the moat surrounding the walls of the Imperial Palace, so they could detect the Palace grounds at night. :roll:

3017_01.jpg

Z, I wondered also but I guess they are like most others now and just not posting finds,,,,,,it is strange they haven't been on the forum though,,,,,,I haven't been posting any finds either and don't because I do not need any more company than I have hunting my beaches,,,,,,,there are more lurkers than members on this forum and I paid dearly for posting finds when I did,,,,,,Hey, where are your posting of finds,,,,,:laughing:GL HH

Z, I wondered also but I guess they are like most others now and just not posting finds,,,,,,it is strange they haven't been on the forum though,,,,,,I haven't been posting any finds either and don't because I do not need any more company than I have hunting my beaches,,,,,,,there are more lurkers than members on this forum and I paid dearly for posting finds when I did,,,,,,Hey, where are your posting of finds,,,,,:laughing:GL HH

Posting finds doesn't increase hunting pressure.. if people would just leave their camera's at home there wouldn't be this issue... so many today have a need to video their hunts... no wonder hunters come up with words like the "mumbles" :laughing:

I don't feel sorry for anyone who has the mumbles if the share where they hunt :D

I'm not posting finds because i'm honestly not finding anything worth posting... Conditions in the water here are very poor, any signs of bottom erosion have gone for now. I've been spending more time out in the bush than at the beach this past month or so taking advantage of dry conditions.

Posting finds doesn't increase hunting pressure.. if people would just leave their camera's at home there wouldn't be this issue... so many today have a need to video their hunts... no wonder hunters come up with words like the "mumbles" :laughing:

I don't feel sorry for anyone who has the mumbles if the share where they hunt :D

Craig, most local people know the beaches that people hunt and posting will indicate WHEN, your beaches are giving, and if you post stuff when you are not finding stuff they know when you are not,,,,,,:lol:,,,,,,GL HH

I'm not posting finds because i'm honestly not finding anything worth posting... Conditions in the water here are very poor, any signs of bottom erosion have gone for now. I've been spending more time out in the bush than at the beach this past month or so taking advantage of dry conditions.

I know what you mean Z,,,,,,conditions have worsened here too as far as the sand goes,,,,,,,spots that were producing have filled in, big time,,,,,,add a nourishment project just completed on my best beach, things have gotten tough,,,,,,GL HH

Back
Top Bottom