Aloha from Kaua’i

Kauai Treasure

Aloha everyone, just wanted to say hello and I love to find treasures while cleaning our oceans, beaches and reefs. Sending in my Nox600 pod for help and will be surfing through all your threads here. Ttyl, mahalo

Welcome, from as far away from an ocean beach as you can get:( , the Tall Corn State, Iowa!

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

Just wondering, sometimes you hear of some people from the mainland wishing to win a trip to one of the Islands there, but the people who live there, where do they usually wish for a trip to ? :lol:

Aloha everyone, just wanted to say hello and I love to find treasures while cleaning our oceans, beaches and reefs. Sending in my Nox600 pod for help and will be surfing through all your threads here. Ttyl, mahalo

ALOHA! Kaua'i is my favorite of all the Islands! Have several friends from high school who moved to the north shore/Hanalei area for the waves and lifestyle!

Looking forward to seeing your finds!

Thanks everyone. GKL, that’s a great and funny question……..New York City Time Square would be awesome. Time to sell some good and get a backup detector 🤙🏽🤙🏽

Thanks everyone. GKL, that’s a great and funny question……..New York City Time Square would be awesome. Time to sell some good and get a backup detector 🤙🏽🤙🏽

.....New York City ? :shock: nothing personal against the people who live there, but personally I think I'd prefer to avoid places with that much traffic to drive in :lol:

:drive::drive::drive::drive::drive::drive::drive: :drive:

Back
Top Bottom