ENDED ***Thanksgiving NFL Contest! Congrats Wolf-Dog!!!***

cellrdwellr

Elite Member
This is my first go at a contest, been awhile since the last one. I thought it would be fun to have one for Thanksgiving. This will be how I give back my thanks to the forum, since it has unknowingly given me alot in the last 8-10 years. Rules will be simple, and ANYONE can play. One entry per person, and you CANNOT edit your post after it has been submitted. ANY EDITED POSTS WILL BE VOIDED! The contest starts as soon as I post this thread and ends at noon ET on Thanksgiving. The prize will be a standing liberty quarter and 10 clad Ike dollars (pictures to come). Im also thinking of throwing some mystery items in there :present: Scuba (RIP Robert!) gave me about 40 Ike dollars for the gift exchange last year, and I think it would be nice to pay some of them forward and back to other forum members. You must guess the scores of all three games, and add all six numbers together. For example:

Bears-20 =30 points
Lions-10

Raiders-17 =47 points =111 total points
Cowboys-30

Bills-13 =34 points
Saints-21

Another example:

Bears win- 30 points
Cowboys win- 47 points
Saints win- 34 points

111 total points.

It does not have to match this format, but It should look somewhat close to the examples above. I'm not eligible to win, but I'm going to use my guesses above just for kicks. Please do your best to not make duplicate guesses, meaning dont copy someone else's answers. If somehow we have 2 winners, with the EXACT same guesses, the one who posted their guess first wins. If NOONE guesses the exact number, I will choose who is closest. I will contact the winner either late Thursday/ or early Friday to obtain a shipping address. I.will o ly ship within the U.S. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them here, or PM me. Happy Thanksgiving, and good luck!!! :turkey: :happythanks: :pilgrim: :turkeyday: :goodluck:
20211122_104034.jpg
Edit*** I'm adding a bonus incentive, if someone guesses the exact score, guesses the correct teams to win, AND the correct amount of points for each game I will add a walking liberty half dollar to your winnings.
20211122_104825.jpg
20211122_104757.jpg
CONTEST HAS ENDED, CONGRATS TO WOLF-DOG ON THE WIN!!!

Last edited:
Bears - 24
Lions - 16

40 points

Cowboys - 28
Raiders - 20

48 points

Bills - 27
Saints - 21

48 points

136 total points

Thanks for the contest, Jeff! :turkey::happythanks::pilgrim:

Great contest:

Lions win - 42
cowboys win - 45
saints win - 50

Total points 137

Da Bears 24
I Ain't Lions 20

Arrr Raiders 17
Yeehaw Cowboys 31

Dolla Bills 30
Oh When The Saints 21

:cheers3::cheers::beers::beer:

143 total points

Thanks for the contest

Bears 24
Lions 14

Bills 34
Saints 24

Cowboys 38
Raiders 17

Total 151

Been a while since we've had a contest in here. Thank you and happy Thanksgiving.

Bears 16
Lions 10

Bills 31
Saints 17

Cowboys 33
Raiders 26

Total 134

Thank you for the contest! It is nice to have a friendly competition and very generous of you for paying it forward!

Cellrdwellr shows up and brings the party! The contest section has been pretty quiet for a long time. Way to revive it!

Stab in the dark here:
Lions win: 37 points
Cowboys win: 34 pts
Bills win: 59 pts

TOTAL: 130 points

What a nice thing to do for the community, thanks CellarD. The folks on this forum continue to exceed my expectations on many levels.

Bears: 41
Saints: 47
Cowboys: 53

Back
Top Bottom