Detecting in Turlock, Ca

kathyiam

Hi, my name is Kathy and I am new to this forum. I love metal detecting. I have a vanquish 440 and a couple of others. Looking for metal detecting bubuddy or groups to hunt with. I live in Turlock. CA . Could use any tips, or anybody willing to share their knowledge with me. I a m wii g to tra El a y where pretty much anywhere in Ca. Email me at [email protected]

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

There are some California members on the forum, they might have info about any metal detecting clubs around there.

Welcome from Salinas/Monterey, CA. Lots of places to detect within your striking range.

As for clubs: The era of brick & mortar clubs (eg.: 1x per month meetings, etc...) has pretty much died. Very few clubs exist anywhere these days. The reason is that the internet spelled the death knell of clubs. No one gets off their duff to go to a monthly meeting these days. Instead, for meeting up, show & tell, tech comparing, etc... Everyone is doing it via social media, forums, etc....

So, for example, there's a well-populated CA FB md'ing page. And forums like this one, etc....

Welcome from Salinas/Monterey, CA. Lots of places to detect within your striking range.

As for clubs: The era of brick & mortar clubs (eg.: 1x per month meetings, etc...) has pretty much died. Very few clubs exist anywhere these days. The reason is that the internet spelled the death knell of clubs. No one gets off their duff to go to a monthly meeting these days. Instead, for meeting up, show & tell, tech comparing, etc... Everyone is doing it via social media, forums, etc....

So, for example, there's a well-populated CA FB md'ing page. And forums like this one, etc....

If fairness Tom you need to disclose the 30% CA tax on all finds.

LOL, she's been a Member here for 2 years :laughing:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-23 132124.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-05-23 132124.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 65
Back
Top Bottom