Saratoga Springs New York Area

Gatt

Hello all, been away for a few due to some problems with our youngest. but all is well now so back to the dirt and holes. I have a rather large area in the town i live in(greenfield) and am looking for some hunting partners to hunt with. The site is a few miles wide and holds 7 celler holes :yes: that I have managed to find so far.

Theres is a bit of walking as the road is closed due to logging, but i have been given premission on several occasions to md there by the local DEC :D I have seen back there. As for the loggers i am thinking they are invisable.

If you live close by and wanna dig up some hidden treasure drop me a line and we can make a day outta it.

Gatt
aka
Matt

close to you

soulds good you still looking for a partner?.i work in toga and live in mechanicville.........snow will be gone soon

In Saratoga Springs

If you are still looking for someone to detect with, I live in Saratoga Springs and am looking for someone to detect with.

hello,rick from mechanicville

hey there......looking for some people to hunt with...........whos around?

In the area

I'm just south of Saratoga. Shoot a PM my way if anyone is looking for a buddy- I can make the trip just about anywhere in the area.

The weather is great right now for fields and undeveloped areas; the grass is still matted down from the snows and hasn't fully kicked into grow-mode yet. This season promises to be buggy, too, so now's the time to shoot that type of ground-- I'm already hearing the peepers and seeing mosquitos.

buddy

I live in brooklyn ny i summer in corinth for 3 months starting in may, im looking to hook up with a MD buddy my cell 646-284-1297-Tommy.P

I will be in corinth for three months starting may.looking to hook up with MD buddy I am retired from nytransit live in brooklyn NY.Have a car to travel to spots cell 646-284-1297 tommy.p

Hi Gatt I'm new to the forum just read Your post if Your still looking I live in Saratoga Springs I have a Garrett 350 still almost new.

Helo from Saratoga Springs just joined the forum, I'm a nubie just retired and ready to go if interested give me a holler.

Underground

Joined forum today, Started the hobby a few weeks ago, soooo yes a newbie. I live in Dutchess county N.Y. Near the thruway and do Go north often. If a day in the field in on the plate count me in or if you need a partner...i could use the advice. I've been making mental notes of places between home and the lake George area. But a day hike/hunt is awesome.

i live in malta and just got an entry level detector for my birthday and would like to hunt with somebody..this will be my first time..thanx steve

Saratoga area hunting buddy

Hi GATT! This post was 12 years ago. I live in Greenfield Too. Are you still detecting? I have a YouTube channel now, Metal Detecting New York With Swinging Donna, I’m very interested in joining you and others. I have a “ crew” I go with now to permissions. I’m always open to new friends. Spring has finally arrived! Hit me up! It’s best on my YouTube channel. I’m not on the forum often. Hope to hear from you, or anyone else soon! Keep Swinging!

Back
Top Bottom