• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Trying to WIN some shipwreck treasure...***WE WON*****

Tatback

Hopefully this shameless post is allowed..I'm trying to win a treasure/pirate themed pumpkin carving contest for a silver cob.

If you go to facebook and go to Spanish Main Antiques look for the pumpkin contest and PLEASE like the photo of my daughter and I in the pumpkin contest....I would be truly grateful! I've always said I would never buy my first cob, This way I wouldn't have to. We spent hours carving the map and working on the details.

I made a video (not monetized) showing the detail inside and out:

https://youtu.be/8WnxR1nvREI

Thank you everyone and happy hunting!

Last edited:
If any of you have voted for my daughter and I, we truly appreciate it. Voting ends today at 5pm and either way...she and I had a ton of laughs and made some really great memories. Mom is also happy that we cleaned all the shavings up from the living room so it's a win win. Thank you again if you've helped us on this journey.

She may look tiny but she's almost 6 and very intelligent for her age. She's my mini me, my best friend and even has her own detector. Everywhere we go (even parking lots) she looks around for "treasure". I trimmed down an old bounty hunter I've had for probably fifteen to twenty years. (One my dad bought me when I was younger so I could go with him). We have watched a different Pirates of the Caribbean movie each day of the contest too as she can't get enough of them. Sorry if I'm getting sappy...I'm just very lucky and I realize it everyday.

Thank you to everyone who took time out of their lives to go and vote for my daughter and I. We won the contest and are overwhelmed. There were some great pumpkins and I knew it was going to be tough. From my whole family to you, thank you with all our hearts for making this possible for us. We appreciate it more than you will ever know.

Oh and wanted everyone to know that Kemper says hi! He left a message on my youtube video.

Back
Top Bottom