A REAL Gold Prospecting "Reality Show" - Enjoy!

Thank you Terry!!!

Terry,
I'd rather watch "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" or "The Bachelorette" :roll::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Just JOOOOKING!!! My brain HURRRRTS with those kind of shows:roll: Just SOOOO damn mind numbing with all the drama, who married who/WHAT, etc etc etc:?::?::?: I just do NOT get it with MOST people these days:?:

Ever since I could remember, I've ALWAYS been interested with science and how things work. I will NEVER forget making a motorized toy car with an Erector Set that my dad had bought me (R.I.P. dad... I will ALWAYS LOVE you) and my older brother said out loud, "that's 'STUPID'..." and my dad told him, "shut the ---- UP and leave him be...". Yeah, my dad was ALWAYS straight to the point and the USMC helped with that side of things:laughing::laughing::laughing:

The point being is that I wish more and more kids would get involved with science just like I did? Dump the CONSTANT texting with the phones, video games, the Krappy reality TV shows (i.e. the mind numbing ones I mentioned above, for example), etc etc etc.

That's just "MY" 2cents on the matter AND, OF COURSE, just an "opinion" of mine. That is how I was when I was a kid and how I am now. I think my dad, OBVIOUSLY, saw that in me. You know what the irony is... now my brother will come to me to help him with certain things :roll::laughing:

Anyways, thank you Terry :thumbsup:

HH \_

again, thanks Terry...

I watched ALL of the shows upto the "smelt" of the gold. VERY INTERESTING things to learn from the show, whether it is "finding gold" and/or living out in the wild. Putting together your own "instruments" and the list goes on and on. Can't learn this stuff from watching two or more people arguing over complete nonsense:?::no: I don't know, that is just me and my humble opinion and anyone can take it how they want. Anyways, thanks again. A must show for me to watch and something I can watch over and over as well.

HH \_ to all my MD'r friends

Back
Top Bottom