216 Year Old Church: Permission Granted!!!

dcdigger

Hey guys. I just got my first permission. It encompasses two properties in my area. The most exciting one is a church that was established in 1796. The second is an old drive in theater that also served as a flea market once the theater closed. If any of you have hunted some old churches before, I'd like to hear about your finds. I will surely let you all know what I find there when I hunt it for the first time this weekend.

That is going to be an awesome site. Was the drive in graded to flatten out the parking ruts?

The drive-in was used as a flea market after it closed. It was then a mobile home sales center. I'm almost positive that neither of the locations has been hunted before. The church is on the original site, though.

Hope you have or are going to make sure there are NO Graves around that church. May wanna look into the history of that church with a local historian or something. Dont start off saying "Im going to metal detect this property and wanna know if there are graves". LOL. Might just lose the ability.. Being respectful is number one priority for us. Cleanliness is very close number 2. :)

Back
Top Bottom