CTCurt's "Bucket-o-cash" Contest***Updated***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTCurt

Super Mod
Forum Supporter
And no, this is no April fools joke.(That was a good one Rudy) I will be starting my contest on 5/1. Will explain all the details on that date. Been working on this for awhile. Stay tuned....Curt

Thanks for being so patient my friends. So I was trying to come up with an idea for a contest last spring. After seeing how many people save their coins in large jars, I thought of a new twist. I had a 6 gal drywall bucket sitting in the corner of my office. Had some wadded up 1 dollar bills in my pocket. So I thought, what if I save all the 1 dollar bills in my possesion for 1 year, how many would I have. And so it started(May 1st, 2011) I have put every dollar (single) that I had, into the bucket. My wife Kelly and I have counted it all,(that took awhile). Even she didn't know I was doing this as I hid the bucket in my office. The prize is a crisp 50 dollar bill. I figure I owe many of you at least that much for the vast knowledge you have given me. The object is to guess how many dollars are in there. Everyone gets 1 guess per day. (And yes, you can start guessing now, as it's all been counted) The first correct guess posted, will win. If no one guesses the exact number by 12:00 noon on 5/14/2012, the person closest, without going over, will win. Good luck everyone. (I considered giving the weight of the bucket, but you guys are way too smart:lol:)

Attachments

• 023.JPG
    023.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 1,345
  • 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 1,337
  • 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 1,335
  • 022.JPG
    022.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 1,332
  • 024.JPG
    024.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 1,348
Last edited:
And no, this is no April fools joke.(That was a good one Rudy) I will be starting my contest on 5/1. Will explain all the details on that date. Been working on this for awhile. Stay tuned....Curt

So you announce a contest but no info now we have to wait a month?
I am frustrated and confused.
Haven't felt like this since....HEY!!!...you aren't really my ex-wife in disguise, are you? :lol:

So you announce a contest but no info now we have to wait a month?
I am frustrated and confused.
Haven't felt like this since....HEY!!!...you aren't really my ex-wife is disguise, are you? :lol:

Sorry Digger, I can't explain why until May 1st. I probably should've waited until closer to that date. For that I apologize, but hope you'll all participate and understand. Figured we all need something to look forward to.....Curt:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom