South Jersey.

Banjo

I live right outside Atlantic City, and am wondering if there are others here from the area. Mainly looking for dirt digging. I like solitude on the beach in the morning or evening during the summer, or afternoons in the off season.

I live in Absecon. I'm interested in tecting out at some old farms/houses in the Pines. Never hunted on the beach though.

Thanks for the replies. Unfortunatly, my detector just went into the shop today, so I'm out of the game for a week or three. WT, I'll be in your neck of the woods this weekend at the fest in Schwenksville. Wish I could take my detector. Mercenary, I'm in EHT, not far at all. Will post again when I get back from the folk fest. Maybe we can all get together soon.

Dave

Awesome :grin: When you want to go, gimme some notice so I can get my detector from home (home = Cherry Hill, my apartment = Absecon)

Been having some good luck on the South Jersey beaches.

Keep me posted if you guys want to get together.

Jim

Hi guys. We're back from the fest and had a great time. When I get my machine back from the shop will post again, and maybe we can set up a few dates to get out. Can't wait till fall when the crowds thin out on the beaches, and the storms churn things up a bit, and the weather cools off. Now if we can only get some rain to soften the ground up a bit.

Got my dectector back, and have had a few great beach hunts. First gold of the year also!! Anyone who wants to go, let me know. Looking to get some dirt digging in before the ground freezes. Beach is good year round.

Back
Top Bottom