Anyone in NYC?

ResponseSIX

Lets hang out and come up with places to go while running from the police LOL! :lol:

Im in Brooklyn NYC

I am in westchester (orig from Brooklyn) and just got an Ace 250. I have a few places in mind to detect and have made attempts around where I live without much luck. If you're ever coming up to these parts, drop me a pm. - Max

New Here but from NY grew up in Brooklyn now live in Queens. I'm just getting started in this I don't even have a detector yet might buy a cheaper one from E-Bay if I get into it more ill probally get the Garret 250. Most likely for me to be detecting at Rockaway Beach & then to anyware else legal cant find straight answers regarding permits, I have contacted NYC Park dept & Nassau County clerk with no reply yet. :?:

TreasurdiggrNY said:
ResponseSIX said:
Lets hang out and come up with places to go while running from the police LOL! :lol:

Im in Brooklyn NYC

I grew up in Brooklyn and live/work in Manhattan now, been years since I ran from the police  :lol:  sounds like fun, I sent you a PM.
Glenn
I'm from the Bronx is useless running from the popo. here they just shoot you on the spot. and if you happen to have a black wallet you might get tag over 2o times, so tried not to wear your favorite shirt. :?:

Back
Top Bottom