• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Hi fromthe newbie in Central PA

stetam

Elite Member
Hi all!
Retiring from work in 1 week so looking to get involved in detecting. Already have a Garrett Ace 250 and looking for locations now.

Stetam

Welcome. where are you located in central PA ? I am in lower Schuylkill County. Maybe we can get together sometime ? I too am retired so I can hunt most anytime.

Happy retirement! Good on ya! I retired at age 47 after 30 yrs in the military and just recently started this hobby with an ACE250 as well. What a fun unit to start off with.. Pick up a Carrot pointer and 4.5" Super Sniper Coil and you're all set for a lot of fun in the sun and dirt... Watch all the tutorial videos available out there, ask lots of questions, don't be shy.. There are many here more than happy to help you out.

Cheers!!

Happy retirement! Good on ya! I retired at age 47 after 30 yrs in the military and just recently started this hobby with an ACE250 as well. What a fun unit to start off with.. Pick up a Carrot pointer and 4.5" Super Sniper Coil and you're all set for a lot of fun in the sun and dirt... Watch all the tutorial videos available out there, ask lots of questions, don't be shy.. There are many here more than happy to help you out.

Cheers!!

Thanks, I am retired military also and getting the second retirement from the VA hospital on Friday. Just turned 60 and done with work:cool:

Back
Top Bottom