A Dime Kinda Week, Includes a Trifecta

Sweet Seated and so close to the silver dime grand slam...Excellent digging again Trapper, looks like this is the season where you'll probably beat my best of 255 silvers:yes:

Ok so we have silver plastered all over this post !!! And now action shots from the field also? This is crazy 😜.
What a good week Trap.
Love the seated buddy .
And the trifecta it built.
Saturday night silver feaver 😎
Dew
Thanks Buddy for the very kind words. This Seated is the first of the year for me. Just learning how to use the phone for pictures. I won't be posting any more of them until I can at least get them to focus. It is a bit of a process as we can only download on her computer, then she gets to laughs at me before E-mailing them to me for use.
I'm tellin ya Brad!!
You're killin it Trapper, and those in the dirt shots, even blurry, are always my favorites and mine take place as the screen saver on my shop PC.
Congrats on another tremendous week and we look forward to watching this go down! :aok:
Appreciate your reply Junkie. I to like the dirt shots but had to carry a camera. Hopefully I can improve with the cheap phone I have and then provide a few more. You know I wonder how this season will really finish. Having time and some good sites to play in have me in a real high.
Congrats on a great bunch of finds and on finding all that Silver !
Thank you E-Trac, You got a first name as I hate calling you a machine, just like to be a little more personnel. The key to digging Silver is to hunt sites that can hold Silver.
Here is another action shot from the field of the Legond himself. For those that do not believe he actually exists.
This is actually rare footage captured as Trap Re scans an area that just produced his first silver of 2018. A shiney silver Washington 👍
, Dew
That was the first hunt of the year Brad. Took place on the wife's birthday (We had a little conversation over that one) and was the only time I used the standard coil for almost 3 months. Ice chipping is not my specialty. Trapper

Awesome!!!
Appreciate the reply Tower, thank you.
Sweet Seated and so close to the silver dime grand slam...Excellent digging again Trapper, looks like this is the season where you'll probably beat my best of 255 silvers:yes:

Thank you Bruce, The Seated is the oldest coin for me so far this year. It sure stands out among the Merc', Rosie's and Washington's I've collected so far this year. I have several older permissions that have the possibilities of few older coins over the next few weeks, maybe. As for getting past your best, well that will have to wait, as I need to conquer my top first (232) and that is still along ways away. Trapper

Way to have another killer week highlighted by that beautiful seated dime. Congrats on the trifecta and all the silver and indian. Looking forward to your next post. Are these house permissions you are hunting?

Seated is always good Trapper! That’s a nice score. Great job keeping up the pace, and it’s an incredible pace!
Plans next weekend?

Way to have another killer week highlighted by that beautiful seated dime. Congrats on the trifecta and all the silver and indian. Looking forward to your next post. Are these house permissions you are hunting?
Appreciate your reply Jason. The trifecta was nice but just getting the Seated was my highlight. Been on home permissions the last couple of weeks. Have a few lined up for this week although I am going up to my Son's place for a couple of day's fishing. Taking the big coil up to use if I get some time in the that local park (coin spill).
Seated is always good Trapper! That’s a nice score. Great job keeping up the pace, and it’s an incredible pace!
Plans next weekend?
Thank you Kevin, only Seated for me this year so far. Saturday will be a lot of garden work after being gone for a couple of days. I think Sunday is clear, what you got in the planning. Maybe that road trip you were telling me about? Trapper

Love that seated Trapper, still looking for my second. Nice bunch of finds there. The stock coil sure does feel light after using the 17 for so long. I just dont feel that the 17 is as deep as the stock coil. Seems like the deep dimes give a better signal to the stock coil where as the 17 can barely see them. I dont have many hours on mine so not selling it yet but its frustrating.

Love that seated Trapper, still looking for my second. Nice bunch of finds there. The stock coil sure does feel light after using the 17 for so long. I just dont feel that the 17 is as deep as the stock coil. Seems like the deep dimes give a better signal to the stock coil where as the 17 can barely see them. I dont have many hours on mine so not selling it yet but its frustrating.
Thank you Jordan for the kind remarks. With the 17 in coil I find depth to be only an inch to a inch and a half more than the standard coil. But what I really find is the coil enhances the signals so much better than the standard coil. It takes and clarifies those soft peeps of deeper coins.. I'm very sure how the machine is set up will change the results and performance of the bigger coil. I can tell you that it has produced well over 400 Silver coins this last four years. That's including 113 of the 130 this year along. Trapper

Congrats on some great finds and permissions

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A trifecta and a grand slam on the week...hard to beat that! Congrats Trapper!
Thank you for your very kind words. They are greatly appreciated. You got a first name I can use as I like being a little more personal in my replies.
Congrats on an outstanding week Jack. That 1898 Barber is a sharp one! :grin:
Thank You Ron, the Barber is in pretty nice condition, I can make out a few letters of Liberty on the head band when magnified.
that's what im talking about! congrats.
Had a pretty fair week Calabash, but like you I still enjoy digging the surprise that is the next new piece. Trapper

Congrats on some great finds and permissions
Thank you Jerry. The permissions have been great so far. Will slow down a bit as the gardens need planting and want to do some fishing when I can. Hope the new job allows you some time for you to spend some time playing in the dirt.
Wow, lots of good silver! Congrats!
Appreciate you reply Sean, thank you. This retirement party I'm in has been a awful lot of fun.
Can't wait till I'm swimming in silver like you guys. :laughing:

Nice silvers!
I hope the dream of swimming in Silver comes true for you Tone. I do know that if it does it will be because you spent many, many hours doing research and then hours upon hours covering an awful lot of real estate to make it come true. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom