Ctx 3030 18k & 14k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Drayton

I had the chance to hit the water for a few hours this afternoon with my new water hunting machine and found a few more pieces of gold jewelry, all 18K & 14K. I also found several pieces of silver jewelry, clad and fishing weights.
Cheers Gary.

Attachments

• CTX 18K & 14K .jpg
    CTX 18K & 14K .jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 1,354
It must fill you with a boat load of pride being the only one with the 3030 to "day-after-day" post the most amazing finds. Especially considering you've only had that machine for a few weeks now. Not much of a learning curve huh? I am simply amazed:shock:

Anyone else doing as well as Gary with this new machine:?:

Wow, it is so shiny it looks like you just bought it. Not a scratch or ding from the beach. How do you do it? That is almost unbelievable.

Nice Gary! You are really killing it with the CTX. So provided you keep the machine on auto you don't notice any false signals in wet sand, shallow water, or deeper (waist/chest) water?

It must fill you with a boat load of pride being the only one with the 3030 to "day-after-day" post the most amazing finds. Especially considering you've only had that machine for a few weeks now. Not much of a learning curve huh? I am simply amazed:shock:

Anyone else doing as well as Gary with this new machine:?:

Arsenio Hall had a segment called "Things that make you go hmmm" lol

Tony not a lot of difference down here on the beach between manual or auto depth wise. I know on the SE i can run it at 32 auto and hits most targets i get at 24 manual. Auto helps im sure near the surf. At least it has true auto, the SE is semi auto and doesnt work quit as good. Not a lot of water hunters jumping right now.... odd because we really have the potential to pay for it much faster than others in the hobby. Great finds Gary..... i need a pay day like that.

Dew

Nice Gary! You are really killing it with the CTX. So provided you keep the machine on auto you don't notice any false signals in wet sand, shallow water, or deeper (waist/chest) water?

I still try manual sensitivity levels and of course just like the Excalibur or Sovereign GT there is a limit to what setting /level of sensitivity you can get away with. In auto yes this machine runs real smooth in the ocean, including in the rough surf.
Cheers Gary.

You made some excellent finds, They all look good, I like the Mercedes pendant a lot!

Your finds never cease to amaze me. Great finds each and everytime. How much "junk" do you dig while finding this type of booty

Your finds never cease to amaze me. Great finds each and everytime. How much "junk" do you dig while finding this type of booty

I second that. Lets see all the other "stuff" this machine picks up other than the gold. You do dig garbage with the 3030 right? Even with my Excal my ratio of good to !!!! targets is heavily on the !!!! side. Is this machine that good at discimination that you don't dig lead, pull tabs, can slaw etc.?

Thanks, I just show the gold and include silver jewelry and clad in the "junk" category unless it is Tiffany silver. Using the CTX3030 you can cut down on the junk finds like pennies and bottle caps. If I am using my Excalibur or Sovereign GT I dig a whole lot of junk per hunt the same as everyone else, here is a photo of a Sovereign GT dry sand 3.5 hour "nut" as Max would say.
cheers Gary

Attachments

• GT hunt junk.jpg
    GT hunt junk.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 1,246
Killer hunt man! Glad to see the ctx is doing what it's advertised to do....
What type of readings does it show for the different gold finds?

Thanks, I just show the gold and include silver jewelry and clad in the "junk" category unless it is Tiffany silver. Using the CTX3030 you can cut down on the junk finds like pennies and bottle caps. If I am using my Excalibur or Sovereign GT I dig a whole lot of junk per hunt the same as everyone else, here is a photo of a Sovereign GT dry sand 3.5 hour "nut" as Max would say.
cheers Gary

At least 200+ targets there...in a 3.5 hour hunt (210 minutes)? That's 1 target per minute. Are your beaches really that trash filled? I can hunt Waikiki for 4 hours and maybe have 30-40 targets in my finds bag by the end of my hunt and that's on a good night...and "with" my DF so I'm not discriminating much:lol:

This is almost commical:laughing:

At least 200+ targets there...in a 3.5 hour hunt (210 minutes)? That's 1 target per minute. Are your beaches really that trash filled? I can hunt Waikiki for 4 hours and maybe have 30-40 targets in my finds bag by the end of my hunt and that's on a good night...and "with" my DF so I'm not discriminating much:lol:

This is almost commical:laughing:

Do I "detect" a "tone" of healthy pessimism here? :laughing::lol::laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom