$31.00 in Clad and a Large Gaudy .925 Ring

Thank you!

Amazing collection of coins. Congrats on the silver also.
Cheers
Doc

Thanks DigginDoc! These past few years have been productive with Clad, especially with sites that have been hit before and over again.

$31.00? My God man. That is incredible.

Thanks Washingtonian! I am enjoying it while it is still there to be found. Next year I am going to have seek further out locations.

Congrats on the large amount of clad and the sterling ring! :detector:

Thanks Wolf-Dog! Some days I am just more luckier than others. And even those days when I find just a couple of coins, I consider myself very fortunate.

Thank you!

Thats alot of lunches that didnt get served up. Good going.

Thanks fuzzymaster! The real lunch that got served up was mine that they nicely contributed too...lol. I think I will be hitting this location again about mid-next year.

Yep, just goes to show school grounds are worth searching! And they are renewable, too! :laughing::laughing: Royal Congrats on a great day!

Thanks KingTotsalot! The attached school is semi-oldish, but I never been able to find any silver coins. But then again, a good load of clad is many times worth more than a few common silver coins. And to you, keep up the great work with the coin rolling, you certainly recovered a bunch this year!

1500 for the year? MAN. And like I say, some people pay to go to the gym. Dat be a lot of pluggin !!!

Thank you!

1500 for the year? MAN. And like I say, some people pay to go to the gym. Dat be a lot of pluggin !!!

Thanks REDOC! Interesting you said that...since I always squat when I dig, I am kind of feeling it my calves these past two days, especially not digging for about three weeks. But it was worth it.

Jeesh! Dats alota clad! Congrats on the ring too!đź‘Ť

Thanks metaladdict! I much appreciate your kind words. Anytime I find a clad load with a ring mixed in for good measure, I am more than grateful.

Looks like 257 coins. How many hours did it take you to dig that many coins? You must had gotten quite a few spills to dig that many in one day.

Thank you!

Looks like 257 coins. How many hours did it take you to dig that many coins? You must had gotten quite a few spills to dig that many in one day.

I spent about 5 1/2 hours non-stop. Had a few spills that were masked with a nickels that made things a bit more interesting with the VDI. Today, I dug about $7.50 to add to this year's total.

Jak,
that is an amazing amount of clad. I have had monthly totals that barely top that.

I have had the same experience of hunting areas where I had used other very capable detectors and then hit the same spot with the Equinox and walked out with several dollars each time but not $31!!!!!! I don't think my pouch would hold that much clad. My best day this year was $8.51 in two hours at an unhunted park in a town of less than 500 people in rural Montana. I only hit about 1/10th of the park. Can't wait to get back there. Here in Colorado a good two hour hunt would be topping $2 and finding a bit of bling or sterling. I might hit $500 for the year but all thanks to the Equinox.......

Jeff

Thank you!

Jak,
that is an amazing amount of clad. I have had monthly totals that barely top that.

I have had the same experience of hunting areas where I had used other very capable detectors and then hit the same spot with the Equinox and walked out with several dollars each time but not $31!!!!!! I don't think my pouch would hold that much clad. My best day this year was $8.51 in two hours at an unhunted park in a town of less than 500 people in rural Montana. I only hit about 1/10th of the park. Can't wait to get back there. Here in Colorado a good two hour hunt would be topping $2 and finding a bit of bling or sterling. I might hit $500 for the year but all thanks to the Equinox.......

Jeff

Thanks Jeff! The same goes with me with pouch holding size. I have an old leather pouch, the smaller zipper section that normally holds the coins was packed full, so I had to start dropping coins into the trash section. I like those kind of days, but it coming harder and harder to find these location. But I am like you, the Nox has certainly opened up new opportunities to locations than have been hit in the past. It does a great job of unmasking those harder to find coins.

Man, my knees would be shot if I dug clad for 5 1/2 hours! My limit is usually around 2 hours.

That's the thing, I don't use my knees, I always squat when I dig. I find it so much faster and ergonomically better on the body. If anything, I will feel it in my thighs a couple days later, especially if I have not gone hunting for a few days.

Back
Top Bottom