🌊💍 not a digged old beach! Gold & silver. Lots of old coins.

That's a lot of rings! Keep going!

Absolutely love your videos and posts !

That is just beautiful !

Virgin beaches are awesome, great job man what a haul! :cool:

Some folks have awesome places to play. Nice

Beautiful!! Love the color!

Its just so Beautiful! Like seeing some fine work of art or going to the Symphony...Tears of emotion seeing that amazing untouched location!! :bowdown::cheers3:

AMAZING hunt man, another great adventure!

Very impressive. Lovely location. Congrats on all those great finds and on building a U-Trac!

i called this video WOW video in my fb

Great Hunt and even greater video. Thanks very much for sharing.

Geez... that's just not fair! Amazing finds! You have the greatest luck!! (or rather. it's probably SKILL. nobody does that again and again because of luck. :cool:)

Skippy

:dingding: You are the magician that pulls the rabbit out of the hat underwater. I always find your hand swiping of the sand and making things appear mesmerizing. Congrats on another fine hunt and video!

Incredible! I just love all those finds. Not to mention you are using a waterproof Etrac...so cool. Would love to see all those silver rings cleaned up but I guess will all that gold, it doesnt matter! :laughing:

Loved the finds , pictures and video . Congratulations ! Watching your videos has a real calming and therapeutic effect .

Nice finds! What typr of metal detector are you using?

Hello friends!
Thank you so much. It is always a pleasure to read your comments. Good luck everyone. Happy Hunting! _
:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom