#s 37, 38, and 39 plus Worm hits another sterling buckle

NCtoad

Forum Supporter
Worm wasn't feeling good last Sunday so my solo outing only got me 7 wheats and a 1937 buffalo. But today Worm was back in the saddle. He got a really nice sterling buckle...can't remember the manufacturer's name, but he had found the same one a while back. I got two mercs a 41 and 44 and a 46 rosie. We also got some nice relics which makes the hunt all the more fun.

Attachments

• 20191117_114142_HDR.jpg
    20191117_114142_HDR.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 501
  • 20191117_114149_HDR.jpg
    20191117_114149_HDR.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 451
  • 20191117_124222_HDR.jpg
    20191117_124222_HDR.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 434
Congrats on getting back on the Silver train Scott. Had not seen a post from you in a while. Also glad to hear you and Travis got out together again. Some nice looking Silver along with all the rest. Trapper

Great finds, NC! Could you post a close up pic of the silver buckle?

Sweet finds!!! Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks buddy!
Congrats on getting back on the Silver train Scott. Had not seen a post from you in a while. Also glad to hear you and Travis got out together again. Some nice looking Silver along with all the rest. Trapper
Thanks Trapper! I haven't posted in a while because I hadn't found anything post worthy:lol:
Great finds, NC! Could you post a close up pic of the silver buckle?
I can't post a close up, but it's a hickock buckle.
Congrats on the shiny, you guys are tearing it up as usual. Another fine hunt for you guys. Good luck Mark
Thanks Mark! We lucked out on an area that's really producing.
Possibly a hickock buckle? Looks similar to the hickock buckles I have found. Congrats to both of you, great hunting!
You're right on the hickock...This is the second one he's found.
Nice finds; congrats! :woot:

Thank you Wolf!

Nice work, guys! Looks like you are closing in on 50 FTY too. Love them silver dimes! I sure would love to dig a big silver buckle like that too! The rest always keeps it interesting.

Congrats on the silver and nice variety of finds! Glad to hear Worm was feeling better and got on some sterling.:yes:

Back
Top Bottom