what metal detecting / treasure hunting magazine should i subscribe too?

W&ET and Lost Treasures both cost about the same (if not exactly the same). I've read both and WET seems a little more MD oriented (at least the issue I read) and Lost Treasures kinda covers all aspects (lost mines, lost robbery loot, and often gives advice on gold hunting).

Dusty

I haven't subscribed to any yet myself but I have been buying W&ET and Lost Treasure at the book store in order to learn more and of course read about somethign i enjoy. I think when i subscibe i will go with W&ET though. Just seems to be more my speed. I bought copies 20 years ago when i was wanting to get started and jusdt couldn't get anything going. Now I am up and running and plan on keeping this hobby as part of my repertoire of hobbies.

I would say try both and go with what you enjoy reading the most. If all..then better for them and for you. :D

Thanks dusty how about american digger? I'm kinda getting hooked on this hobby lol

Can't help ya on that one. I save/collect old Treasure/MD magazines and will have to rid of some in a few months......keep an eye on the classifieds!!!:yes:

Dusty

Go W&ET, Just picked up an issue yesterday at the bookstore and it ROCKS!! Beats Lost Treasure by far!! Unless your into gold and nugget hunting. :grin:

Try going to the bookstore (if you have one around that carries the mags you're considering), read through the magazines, and see which one you like the best.

Personally, I subscribe to Western and Eastern Treasures, but I still buy Lost Treasures from time to time.

Happy reading, whatever you choose.

Back
Top Bottom