• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

5 hours in Laguna Beach today, Sunday May 10th - What a beautiful beach day it was!

Don-in-So-Cal

What a beautiful sunny California afternoon it was today at Laguna Beach. The great weather brought allot of people to the sun & surf, not-to-mention me and my V3/Vision.

Spent a bit over 5 hours just walking up and down, North and South, from the main beach of Laguna. Collected about $9.35 in coin along with a small silver ring (which I question the authenticity of even though it is marked 925) and some trinkets and stuff.

Had a nice lady offer to take a photo of me with my Vision (took it on my cell phone).

Hope you all enjoyed your Sunday rest!

Don in SoCal

Attachments

• 2009-05-10  Laguna Beach Total Finds.jpg
    2009-05-10 Laguna Beach Total Finds.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 642
  • 2009-05-10   Don and his Vision at Laguna Beach.jpg
    2009-05-10 Don and his Vision at Laguna Beach.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 577
  • 2009-05-10   The Vision at Laguna.jpg
    2009-05-10 The Vision at Laguna.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 584
snowyettie,

Yes the wireless headphone came with my V3 as a package only later, come to find out, I learned that I could have opted to not purchase the wireless headset for a savings of I recall $200. or so.

I am glad that I did purchase the wireless as they are comfortable to wear for hours at a time and I think the best part is that they connect with ease each and every time I fire up the V3/Vision.

sectshun8,

Thanks for the idea about the avatar, I have changed it to that photo! Thanks again.

Elixir,

I got to tell you that when I read the wealth of experience and the details that some senior members write about the V3/Vision, I see what a rookie I am, this being said I truely enjoy my time with the hobby and I think that the V3 is a great fit for me as I can and will grow to learn how to tap into the functions of the V3.

Thank you all for your feedback and comments - Happy hunting!

Don in SoCal.

That's a great picture that was nice of her to take the picture the weather looks great there still kind of cool here.

Great post Don! Those SoCal beaches look great. Can't wait for the summer crowds to arrive up here! So, the V3 likes the sand, eh!?! Had much luck in the wet/hard pack with it? Nice hunt!:yes::yes:

Back
Top Bottom