Lesche Ground Shark review

yellowk9

I just received my 36" Lesche Ground Shark shovel. I took it for a test run in my yard. My soil is mostly clay (currently wet clay) and to be honest it's a pain to dig neat holes with the standard Lesche hand tool (could be my technique or lack thereof). After fighting the clay on a few hunts I decided to try my luck with the shovel. At least in my soil conditions, I am very impressed. I can stick the shovel in about half-way (perhaps 4-5 inches) and simply pull it back out and it pulls a nice hinged 3-4" diameter plug out with it. I think it's because the clay is moist and sticky right now. Regardless, it's dang nice:clapping: I used my other digger to probe deeper in the hole if needed. After replacing the dirt and plug and giving it a stomp with the foot you'd never know I dug there :excited: I seemed to have a lot more trouble with the plug falling apart using the hand tool. Again, that could just be me. I'm loving the Ground Shark. I'll report how it does in looser or drier soils (if I ever find any).

Back
Top Bottom