Warning

yooper69

Elite Member
This for the lower peninsula hunters. You will have some more competition down there along the lake michigan shoreline starting this weekend. Had to relocate for work. Going to start cleaning up the beaches of all that heavy yellow stuff.:laughing: I will leave all the towels and road kill so i don't put some out of business or make them go hungry:laughing: Good luck and happy hunting.

Making the sacrifice for the family necessities and employment is a priority. Life without a income can be very tough. Being a scavenger can provide a living but I don't think your family would enjoy it much. I look forward to seeing your posts from a new way of life. Good luck and fine health in your new location. Trapper

Did you leave anything in the UP for me to find? I’ll be in the porkies and wherever else I can find to drive to find good detecting for just about all of July. I’m going in blind though. I don’t have a clue where to go detecting and the DNR has the porkies on detectorist lockdown except a very small area. Will the DNR chase me down, tackle me, beat me up and take my detector?

Signed,

Concerned citizen that isn’t so good at “rules”.

Did you leave anything in the UP for me to find? I’ll be in the porkies and wherever else I can find to drive to find good detecting for just about all of July. I’m going in blind though. I don’t have a clue where to go detecting and the DNR has the porkies on detectorist lockdown except a very small area. Will the DNR chase me down, tackle me, beat me up and take my detector?

Signed,

Concerned citizen that isn’t so good at “rules”.

Send me a PM when you go i will tell you where some good places todetect for raw silver or silver coins or float copper. I will be down in fenton area doing some detecting this summer. My dad has a good friend who owns a early 1900 mansion with maids house on lake fenton im going to hunt.

Making the sacrifice for the family necessities and employment is a priority. Life without a income can be very tough. Being a scavenger can provide a living but I don't think your family would enjoy it much. I look forward to seeing your posts from a new way of life. Good luck and fine health in your new location. Trapper

thanks buddy. Now you can take the ferry across the pond to my place or i will take it your way.

Might as well avoid my town, nothing left!

That may be but i have found that it is a alot more fun and rewarding to have a good friend to hunt with than the treasures we dig. I thought i had a real good one to hunt with until he came up a few times and realized it was all about him and what he found . Guess some people claim they are a master at detecting when they are nothing more than a legend in their own mind. And haven't found squat and post nothing but stuff from years ago.

That may be but i have found that it is a alot more fun and rewarding to have a good friend to hunt with than the treasures we dig. I thought i had a real good one to hunt with until he came up a few times and realized it was all about him and what he found . Guess some people claim they are a master at detecting when they are nothing more than a legend in their own mind. And haven't found squat and post nothing but stuff from years ago.
It sounds like you know me but I’m certain we’ve not met! :laughing:

Seriously, I agree 100% about a hunting partner. Much more fun than wandering around by one’s self.

Best wishes and luck to you on your move back below the bridge. Don't show them up to much down there. Haven't been out but in the backyard a few times as my leg heals and gets stronger. Been a trying Spring. Be Well!

This for the lower peninsula hunters. You will have some more competition down there along the lake michigan shoreline starting this weekend. Had to relocate for work. Going to start cleaning up the beaches of all that heavy yellow stuff.:laughing: I will leave all the towels and road kill so i don't put some out of business or make them go hungry:laughing: Good luck and happy hunting.

For all you Lake Michigan hunters, I will be up on Lake Superior this weekend stealing all his Yooperlites while he's away....if it makes you feel better!

Also, I talked to my family up in Newberry. You are officially required to change your screen name as you are no longer a Yooper. Replace with FUDGIE69

Well all you guys on the west side of the state can relax now plans changed I will not be digging your gold. Ended up with a better job offer so now the guys around the fenton area better get all the silver coins dug because I'm going to be hard at it in a few days.:laughing:

Well all you guys on the west side of the state can relax now plans changed I will not be digging your gold. Ended up with a better job offer so now the guys around the fenton area better get all the silver coins dug because I'm going to be hard at it in a few days.:laughing:

That was a close call!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First offer did a background check huh? :laughing:

Yooper69! I thought we had an understanding. I was going to leave everything west of Lansing to you. I’m a rookie. I don’t need a pro setting sites on my sleepy little town of fenton. I really live in Deerfield township in Livingston county but that ain’t really a place. I mean, we got a blinking light at the 4 way stop but that’s it. Let this rookie have Fenton.

Yooper69! I thought we had an understanding. I was going to leave everything west of Lansing to you. I’m a rookie. I don’t need a pro setting sites on my sleepy little town of fenton. I really live in Deerfield township in Livingston county but that ain’t really a place. I mean, we got a blinking light at the 4 way stop but that’s it. Let this rookie have Fenton.

Shoot me a pm if you would like to get together for a hunt. I will be hitting Civic park as soon as I get a few people together. Drove by it yesterday and as long as we hit it early I don't see us having any issues.

Back
Top Bottom