Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Big boys Hobbies
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Other Forums > Member links

Reply
  
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-13-2008, 03:54 PM
Snowy's Avatar
Snowy Snowy is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Maine
Posts: 1,829
Default Metal Detecting Maine

Just in case anyone's curious, Krom and I started the "Metal Detecting Maine" website and forum. Vlad and Carol were instrumental in helping us get the forum set up and operable, and we appreciate everything they've done for us. (Can you believe it's been over 2 years already?!)

The fruits of that labor can be seen here:

Metal Detecting Maine website

Metal Detecting Maine Forum

I know some people have been curious about the site so we appreciate the opportunity to give people the link here.

__________________

The land is a treasure chest, your detector the key.
Reply With Quote


  #2  
Old 07-13-2008, 04:01 PM
sectshun8's Avatar
sectshun8 sectshun8 is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Golden, CO
Posts: 9,535
Default

Thanks for the links Snowy! I'll keep those bookmarked for my trips up to CT and NH visiting friends.

__________________
Jimmy - Minelab X-Terra 30 | White's BHID300 | White's Spectrum XLT | Tesoro Compadre | Vibra-Probe 570 | Garrett Pro-Pointer
2012 Totals: 112 coins @ $10.04

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

US Army - OIF/OEF Vet

Reply With Quote


  #3  
Old 07-13-2008, 04:12 PM
Snowy's Avatar
Snowy Snowy is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Maine
Posts: 1,829
Default

Originally Posted by sectshun8 View post
Thanks for the links Snowy! I'll keep those bookmarked for my trips up to CT and NH visiting friends.
We've got some members in Mass and NH, as well as other places, so if you plan to do some detecting while you're up some of the members there might be able to hook up with you.

Good luck!

__________________

The land is a treasure chest, your detector the key.
Reply With Quote


  #4  
Old 07-13-2008, 04:41 PM
Westernlegend1 Westernlegend1 is offline
Moved On
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,019
Default

I just registered there, awaiting to see if they will have me.
Reply With Quote


  #5  
Old 07-13-2008, 05:09 PM
Snowy's Avatar
Snowy Snowy is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Maine
Posts: 1,829
Default

Originally Posted by Westernlegend1 View post
I just registered there, awaiting to see if they will have me.
Membership is activated via email. Check your email for a message from the forum.

__________________

The land is a treasure chest, your detector the key.
Reply With Quote


  #6  
Old 09-03-2016, 02:57 PM
Krom's Avatar
Krom Krom is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Maine
Posts: 1,292
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Snowy View post
Just in case anyone's curious, Krom and I started the "Metal Detecting Maine" website and forum. Vlad and Carol were instrumental in helping us get the forum set up and operable, and we appreciate everything they've done for us. (Can you believe it's been over 2 years already?!)

The fruits of that labor can be seen here:

Metal Detecting Maine website

Metal Detecting Maine Forum

I know some people have been curious about the site so we appreciate the opportunity to give people the link here.
Now it's been over 10 years.
Reply With Quote


Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
pilfered from the Maine detecting forum grinsebring Family Friendly Topics 4 06-23-2012 05:48 AM
Metal Detector and Metal Detecting Accessory Field Test Reports SkiWhiz All About Detectors 2 12-24-2010 08:58 PM
Kellyco Metal Detectors Helps Maine High School Start Archaeology Club ~Alan~ All About Detectors 4 06-13-2008 07:53 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.