Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Colonial Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Everything About Finds > Lost and Found

Old 01-08-2017, 03:54 PM

Default Husband's Wedding Band

My husband and I were at the Brushy Ridge Overlook on the Cherohola Skyway in Tellico Plains TN and he lost his wedding band.

Please message me if you find. We were playing with our son when it fell off. It's very upsetting. Here's a picture of it. We are notifying everywhere we can think of.

If anyone is in that area could help look for it in the next day or two we'd appreciate it. We are absolutely heartsick.
Attached Images

Old 01-08-2017, 04:07 PM
Elite Member

You should post it on http://www.lostmystuff.net/ if you haven't already. You'll likely find someone quicker there.

Is it gold?

Old 01-08-2017, 04:13 PM
Elite Member

Originally Posted by Martin_V3i View post
You should post it on http://www.lostmystuff.net/ if you haven't already. You'll likely find someone quicker there.

Is it gold?
I agree, make a report there and I'm sure someone would respond

Fisher F70, Fisher F2, 2017 clad: $38.59, Silver coins: 10, Indian heads: 1, Wheaties: 31, Gold rings: 1, Silver rings: 3, Total clad: $272.83, (after paying off the F2), Silver coins: 30, Gold rings: 4

Old 02-01-2017, 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by Goalieliz8 View post
My husband and I were at the Brushy Ridge Overlook on the Cherohola Skyway in Tellico Plains TN and he lost his wedding band.

Please message me if you find. We were playing with our son when it fell off. It's very upsetting. Here's a picture of it. We are notifying everywhere we can think of.

If anyone is in that area could help look for it in the next day or two we'd appreciate it. We are absolutely heartsick.
Has it been found yet? If not then I could possibly help. I recovered a lost wedding band just this past Sunday.