Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Fort Bedford Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Metal Detecting > Find a Hunting Buddy

Reply
  
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-07-2017, 10:46 AM
juggernaut0055's Avatar
juggernaut0055 juggernaut0055 is offline
Full Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: South Carolina Upstate
Posts: 205
Default upstate sc?

Always looking for other detectorist to join in the upstate! Hit me up!

__________________
ytd: Clad= 12.21, Oldest coin ytd= 1917 wheat ,1 silver ring: 2017 silver count= 5,
oldest all time= 1865 2 cent.
XP Deus, garrett carrot, lesche digger&ground shark
Sometimes I question my sanity; occasionally it replys

Reply With Quote


  #2  
Old 02-06-2017, 06:12 PM
Stokes Stokes is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 2
Default Upstate sc?

I'm in Greer SC...let me know...
Reply With Quote


  #3  
Old 02-08-2017, 06:20 AM
central joe central joe is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Upstate S.C.
Posts: 261
Default

I'm in the Clemson area, starting again after 30 yrs. joe

__________________
No extra charge for spelling, or grammatical errors.

Reply With Quote


  #4  
Old 02-09-2017, 05:08 PM
ColoKid's Avatar
ColoKid ColoKid is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Western NC
Posts: 1,154
Default welcome

Hey guys, I'm just over the border in NC and enjoy doing a day trip with anyone down that way. Can we find some common ground to explore?

Awesome, ColoKid

__________________
E-trac, Uni probe, beagle hound 1966 RED GTO

Reply With Quote


  #5  
Old 02-12-2017, 03:30 PM
Dighistory Dighistory is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 22
Default Regular visits

I travel to Greenville SC and Piedmont SC on business about twice a month during the week, short hunts after work before dark and would be very glad to have another digger along when I hit the local parks...in a head down sport two are always better than one.
Reply With Quote


  #6  
Old 04-21-2017, 02:13 PM
FoxW's Avatar
FoxW FoxW is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Clemson, SC
Posts: 43
Default

Originally Posted by Dighistory View post
I travel to Greenville SC and Piedmont SC on business about twice a month during the week, short hunts after work before dark and would be very glad to have another digger along when I hit the local parks...in a head down sport two are always better than one.
Originally Posted by ColoKid View post
Hey guys, I'm just over the border in NC and enjoy doing a day trip with anyone down that way. Can we find some common ground to explore?

Awesome, ColoKid
Originally Posted by central joe View post
I'm in the Clemson area, starting again after 30 yrs. joe
Originally Posted by Stokes View post
I'm in Greer SC...let me know...
Originally Posted by juggernaut0055 View post
Always looking for other detectorist to join in the upstate! Hit me up!

I know I've heard from Central Joe and DigHistory, but we should all try and head out somewhere sometime soon. Where do you guys normally hunt? Public spots or private permissions?
Reply With Quote


Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.