Finally 100 silver coins. And #101 is a SLQ

Goat88

Elite Member
Finally got to 100 silver coins yesterday with the 29 merc. Got the cut SLQ today. Didnt know what it was at first by the way it came out of the ground. I sure am happy to find it even though its only part, still counts. Third SLQ from here. Searched the area for about a half hour but couldn't find the other half. No date on it. I've been to a couple other spots this year but only a tax token to show for it. All my silver has come from this one site. The finds are few and far between but they are still out there. Good luck guys.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:
Congrats Jordan on reaching the century mark on Silver Coins. Not an easy feat. That Stander I'm sure had a much better life before it was dropped. Might even be it three parts for that coin to be complete. Trapper

100 silvers is a big big two handed handful đź‘Ť.

Getting harder and harder to find these days also.
Congradulations!
,Dew

Congrats Jordan on reaching the century mark on Silver Coins. Not an easy feat. That Stander I'm sure had a much better life before it was dropped. Might even be it three parts for that coin to be complete. Trapper
Thank you. I was thinking the same thing. Might be in three.
Congrats on 100!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you, its been a couple years since I hit 100.
100 silvers is a big big two handed handful đź‘Ť.

Getting harder and harder to find these days also.
Congradulations!
,Dew
Sure is. Next year will be a different story.

Finally got to 100 silver coins yesterday with the 29 merc. Got the cut SLQ today. Didnt know what it was at first by the way it came out of the ground. I sure am happy to find it even though its only part, still counts. Third SLQ from here. Searched the area for about a half hour but couldn't find the other half. No date on it. I've been to a couple other spots this year but only a tax token to show for it. All my silver has come from this one site. The finds are few and far between but they are still out there. Good luck guys.

You are doing great! Awesome to be at 100 with over half of the year left.

OUTSTANDING ! Big congrats on hitting the century mark. 100 silvers in less than 6mo. is quite an accomplishment. I'm still trying to hit 100 ever as I'm in my fourth season. Again congrats and good luck. Mark

Heck ya! Nice going man, that is awesome. I've got a distant hope of hitting 100 this year. Hopefully we get a new hotspot soon so you can hit 200!

Congrats on the 100! Nice job

Congrats on 100!

You are doing great! Awesome to be at 100 with over half of the year left.

OUTSTANDING ! Big congrats on hitting the century mark. 100 silvers in less than 6mo. is quite an accomplishment. I'm still trying to hit 100 ever as I'm in my fourth season. Again congrats and good luck. Mark

Wow that's a bunch of silver!!! :shock:
Thanks guys. I doubt I'll get much over 150 if even that. This place has been one of a kind.

Ouch, poor SLQ. I've found a couple chopped SLQ, always sad seeing such a nice coin chopped by a mower. Congrats on the finds.

Yep. Glad to find the date side. Knowing what the date was or that there is a lack of date sets me at ease a bit. It was definitely an early one.

Heck ya! Nice going man, that is awesome. I've got a distant hope of hitting 100 this year. Hopefully we get a new hotspot soon so you can hit 200!
Thank you. The way your're going I think you will hit 100.
Congratulations!!!!!
Thank you
Great digs! Took me all season in 2017 to hit 100! Your on track for 200! :yes: nice hunting, congrats!
Thanks man. Been a few years since I even hit 100 silver total. The last time I got over 100 I was at 60 in august. Its been a great year but definitely cant keep those number up

Are you counting that cut one as a whole? Just kidding, great job on 100 silvers!

Congrats on hitting the century mark FTY! That stinks that that SLQ got cut down to essentially a standing liberty dime but silver is silver!

Back
Top Bottom