Bucket Lister off the board!

Moe Money

A new permission paid off for me this evening. It's a house right down the road and I can't wait to get back to it. The lady that owns the property has lived there since the 40's and said that no one has ever hunted it before. I only had about an hour to hunt and pulled 4 wheats right off the bat. Then I got a great low 90's signal on my AT Pro. I rolled the plug over and broke it in half with my hand, and this big shiny reeded edge was sticking out! Yes!!! A bucket lister for me, and my first walking liberty half dollar! It's a 1945 S and in pretty good shape. Very cool!

Attachments

• walker half1.jpg
    walker half1.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 377
  • walker half 2.jpg
    walker half 2.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 376
  • walker half 3.jpg
    walker half 3.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 382
  • walker half.jpg
    walker half.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 364
Last edited:
That’s a beautiful walker!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on a very nice walker.

congrats on the walker :D

Congrats John.

Nice walker!!

Oooo thats a beauty ya got there. Congrats on the big silver!

Nice!!! I'm not sure I'll ever find one of those but it is awesome seeing them being dug!

Congrats Moe on a great permission and your first Walker Half Dollar. Hope your return trip is as productive. Trapper

Thanks a lot everyone! Looking forward to hunting it again. I will post my results.

Very nice find. Congratulations!

Contests on the bucket lister! :woot: That Walker is in great condition. :hi5:

Thank you guys. I'm looking forward to hunting this place again with more time to spend. The deep back yards there were an old neighborhood ball field before the houses were built in the 40's. I didn't even know that yesterday, and only hit the front yard where I found the walker.

Back
Top Bottom