Awesome big silver day!

WyoTom

Elite Member
Had an awesome morning with the ctx and the 17” coil! Digging all deeper iffy signals.... Public park... 7 wheats and 4 silvers, I’ll take it! Thanks for looking and happy hunting!

Attachments

• 44C05A0B-479E-4F82-9DB1-FFEEC32E3CBE.jpg
    44C05A0B-479E-4F82-9DB1-FFEEC32E3CBE.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 429
  • 27641746-B868-4520-BA19-42E1907BC3F7.jpg
    27641746-B868-4520-BA19-42E1907BC3F7.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 414
Had an awesome morning with the ctx and the 17” coil! Digging all deeper iffy signals.... Public park... 7 wheats and 4 silvers, I’ll take it! Thanks for looking and happy hunting!

Awesome half! How deep and iffy was its signal? Amazed those still exist in public parks.

Thanks buddy! It was around 10” real choppy signal... ringing up 10-39 11-42 Ect... I think it was on edge!

That's a real trophy from a public park for sure! Whenever I spend a day digging deep, iffy signals from the oldest park near me, I end up with a pocketful of shotgun headstamps.

Wow ! Beutiful!
Congradulations on the big girl . Dropped in Mint state ? 👀
Just beutiful coins and saves.
, Dew

Nothing wrong with a day like this Tom. The 17 on the CTX is simply put amazing. I have dug over 100 Silver just this spring with that set up. It has been my go to for the last three years. Don't get me wrong as The Standard coil is no slouch, I use that in tighter quarters where the big coil does not have the room. Congrats on the Four Silvers, the Walker and the 1919 Merc are both in great condition. Trapper

Thanks guys! I still say using the Ctx with the 17” coil in combined tones is like cheating! Ha! Trying to find my first Indian for the year and I think there should be some in this park. We need some rain because the dirt is sooooo dry!

Lol

No you didn't pull all that silver with my once pristine CTX3030 did you :shock: :dingding::jawdrop::crying::lol: , congrats on the killer day with the 17 coil, Earl PS don't foget to change your signature to Dual CTX3030s howboutit ., your pristine XP Deus is now in my signature :D I guess ill be digging more bottle caps , along with trash now :yes::D

Dang, SUPER nice! :dingding:We have a winner, halves are so much fun to find with the CTX. I hunted with the 17" for 6 hours today on ground I had hunted 2 times before with the CTX and standard coil, only had a wheatie to show for it....but you did awesome.

Congrats

No you didn't pull all that silver with my once pristine CTX3030 did you :shock: :dingding::jawdrop::crying::lol: , congrats on the killer day with the 17 coil, Earl PS don't foget to change your signature to Dual CTX3030s howboutit ., your pristine XP Deus is now in my signature :D I guess ill be digging more bottle caps , along with trash now :yes::D

Yep....The very first signal I dug with it was one of the 42 mercs! Ha lol...
The 17” coil is a beast but pinpointing definitely takes some getting use to. I normally use the wiggle back method in conjunction with the pinpoint feature. I’m getting better! I only scratched 1 of the wheaties today!

Dang, SUPER nice! :dingding:We have a winner, halves are so much fun to find with the CTX. I hunted with the 17" for 6 hours today on ground I had hunted 2 times before with the CTX and standard coil, only had a wheatie to show for it....but you did awesome.

Congrats

Thanks! I have hunted spots I know I pounded with the stock coil and pulled keepers with the 17”... The signals I’m digging are very crappy, but showing deep. I did not dig anything under 6” today except for 3 Jefferson nickels. Most of the wheats were 6-9”.

Back
Top Bottom