Would you call this a Trifecta?....or Trifaketa???

BuscaPlata

Forum Supporter
What say you amigos???? Huh?? I know what your thinking,....Man Busca is getting desperate trying to get a trifecta and going against the MDer's code of whatchumacalit! YES I AM!!!!:laughing: Anyways Trifecta, Trifaketa, I got 3 silver today which brings me to 41 silver FTY, along with 5 wheats a almost gold ring (plated) a rusted CATCO pocket knife, silver plated spoon, which I'll try to unbend without braking it. I love this place, I don't know what I'm gonna do once this place is hunted out:(. Wait a minute, did I just say that?!?:lol:
We all know that it's never ever hunted out!!! HH.....ever

Ps, 113 silver from this honey hole so far

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    178.7 KB · Views: 708
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 701
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 679
Congrats on some great finds! What part of Michigan are you in? I'm originally from there, but moved away when I went into the service. My folks still live in Michigan though and would love to detect with some fellow Michiganders when I head back this summer!

My folks live in Marlette, Mi. where I grew up and its on the east side of Michigan.

Again, great finds and always love digging that Canuck silver!

Greg

Congrats on some great finds! What part of Michigan are you in? I'm originally from there, but moved away when I went into the service. My folks still live in Michigan though and would love to detect with some fellow Michiganders when I head back this summer!

My folks live in Marlette, Mi. where I grew up and its on the east side of Michigan.

Again, great finds and always love digging that Canuck silver!

Greg

Thanks Greg, first off thanks for your service. Yea I'm about 2 1/2 hrs west from you, Grand Rapids area. Canuck silver huh? I didn't know they called it that. If you don't mind the drive let me know.

International trifecta!

I hope you get the pleasure to meet GSTOUT. I became buddies with him when I was in California... He was a great hunting partner and has been a good friend ever since.

Last edited:
It is a Trifecta and not a common one. Congrats on adding three Silver dimes to the treasure chest. Adding a Canadian Silver is one of the benefits we Northern boys do have. Trapper

Nice finds.
Thanks Tnss

3 different silver dimes? Trifecta:yes:
Thanks NCtoad, trifecta it is.

Congrats on the dime trifecta and the rest of the digs...fine hunt!
Thanks CS

International trifecta!
I hope you get the pleasure to meet GSTOUT. I became buddies with him when I was in California... He was a great hunting partner and has been a good friend ever since.

International trifecta! yea, that's what it is, now why didn't I think of that.
Thanks GTL

It is a Trifecta and not a common one. Congrats on adding three Silver dimes to the treasure chest. Adding a Canadian Silver is one of the benefits we Northern boys do have. Trapper
Thanks Trapper, appreciate it

I call it a trifecta! Very nice!
Thanks Boomer

All real silver, all different. Yup, you got yourself a bonified trifecta!
Thanks Wloch248

That's a super special trifecta...that Vicky dime is awesome!
Thanks GQ, that was a nice surprise for sure

The knife is cool, love finding old knives, congrats!
Thanks Saoirse, I found that with a full open blade but when I tried to scrape a bit of the rust I broke the tip

Oh ya ! Trifecta all day long .
Congradulations đź‘Ť
,Dew
Thanks Dew

Nice triplet!
Thanks ma

Back
Top Bottom