Kris5449

Hi everyone,
I’m a new 33yo member and new detectorist in northern Colorado. Asked for and received a Fisher F22 for Christmas and still figuring it out. Super excited, but need any and all suggestions and help that anyone is willing to offer. 😀

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

While you're waiting for other detectorists with F22s to respond you can search YouTube for videos, here is one to start -

:mder:_____:mder: _____:mder:_____:mder:

Welcome from the springs! I started with an f2, wasn't for me. Although I feel it had anything to do with brendon more than model. But with any detector give it time, watch videos, read manual, and so on. I'm sure others with that model will come to help for the f22. Good luck and HH.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Welcome From DESLOGE Mo. just remember when you are starting out you may want to turn the sen down at first.. less noise & I think it will help until you are more familiar with your machine.. good luck & HAPPY HUNTING..

Hi everyone,
I’m a new 33yo member and new detectorist in northern Colorado. Asked for and received a Fisher F22 for Christmas and still figuring it out. Super excited, but need any and all suggestions and help that anyone is willing to offer. ��

Welcome from Florida...

Not to dis this site but I've there are a ton of Fisher people on Findmall.com Fisher "F" Series Forum - ton of experienced MD'ers on that site to answer specific Fisher questions...

This site however is the best for everything else - hands down!!!

GL & HH

Back
Top Bottom