Ladies and Gentleman, I give you my first Trime (1851) and Indian Head (1903l

chevysoldier

My landlord gave me permission to detect the house next door, build 1860s-ish. My FIRST hole turned up a piece of foil and when I rechecked the plug I found an 1851 Trime! I couldn't believe it and didn't think it was a coin because of how small it is! A bit later a found a 1903 IHP! Both of these are a first for me, I can't get anymore exited!! Thanks for looking and happy hunting!
yZjBdTn.jpg

qxMzgf0.jpg

GmW3bZe.jpg

ielTf8s.jpg

Congrats! The Trime is my holy grail to find

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
After being on this site, it seems it's a lot of people's holy grail. I never expected to find one after only having been detecting for about 6 months.
Congratulations sounds like a great place to hunt: jealous :

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
The great thing is, it's right next for to me so I can hit it up any time is like. I didn't want to come in tonight... just one more... what could it be this time?! Finally hunger drove me in lol

Fantastic! Those trimes are HARD to find - my first and only took me 5 years to come across... and I don't expect to find another any time soon! Congrats!

Congrats on your firsts! That Trime is a rare find! Looks like a first year. Good work.

Amazing finds,big congrats on those
Thank you!
Fantastic! Those trimes are HARD to find - my first and only took me 5 years to come across... and I don't expect to find another any time soon! Congrats!
Are you serious? Man, I really got lucky!
Congrats! Hoping there's one with my name on it somewhere.
there is! Good luck!
Congrats man, two off the list in one awesome hunt!
that's what I told my wife too!
Congrats on your firsts! That Trime is a rare find! Looks like a first year. Good work.
Thank you!
That a great way to get started. Wow!
I've only been getting clad. I recently just found a 1942 Wheat and was thrilled with that. Now I hit these? Speechless.

That's a tough nut to crack for sure, great finds! Have I found Indians? Yes. Trime? Not so much...congrats on that Chevy man!

BIG congrats on the tiny find!!! I would grid that place hard. Lucky you its next door. Let us know what else comes out of that yard.

Back
Top Bottom