Foil Milk Bottle Seal?

Wildcat1750 (nyjrbethelct)

Forum Supporter
These turn up from time to time when I hunt in my yard. I found this one this week, along with a bundle of heavy gage copper wire. It looks like the foil seal from an old milk bottle. It looks like Borden's brand.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• 100_8668.jpg
    100_8668.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 289
cool that is neat, I think I might have found one or two myself and just thought of them as junk, maybe I should save the next one just for the hell of it.

My bottle top

Here is a picture of a milk bottle top I found at an old country one room school house yard. The school is no longer there, it has been replaced by a townhall building. I hate to date myself but this might even be one that I used when I went to that school in the sixties! That's why I kept it. There where twelve of us in Kindegarten through sixth grade. AL

Attachments

• scan0007.jpg
    scan0007.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 177
Here is a picture of a milk bottle top I found at an old country one room school house yard. The school is no longer there, it has been replaced by a townhall building. I hate to date myself but this might even be one that I used when I went to that school in the sixties! That's why I kept it. There where twelve of us in Kindegarten through sixth grade. AL

I like the colors on yours better than mine, AlinMN. :confetti:

I've found quite a few crumpled ones that weren't worth saving, devros. At least this one I could still read after I flattened it out.

That's the nice thing about unearthing old things, randwool. It reminds us of how things used to be, not so long ago.

Back
Top Bottom