Racetrack silver.

Semtav

Elite Member
Finally manage to sneak in a few quick hunts this week. Found a 1918 wheat at an old homestead that I couldn't find anything at last year.
Thought the racetrack was hunted out. But with the racer in 2 tone, I was able to hunt a real trashy spot and separate a few silvers out from the hundreds of pull tabs. I really like how the racer separates in two tone, but one has to stare at the screen the whole time cause the tone is the same for almost everything. Just watch for the magic numbers to flash by.
43 Merc and 43 S war nickel and a 62 Rosie.
Puts me up to a whopping 3 wheats and 4 silver for the year.
3df71e1c7b2fc01b098e601321bdea5e.jpg

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Nice, any hunt where silver turns up is a great hunt. I'm stuck on four silvers for the year. I hope to up it this weekend.

Nice score Brian, dont give up on the racetrack, especially with all this rain!

Nice, any hunt where silver turns up is a great hunt. I'm stuck on four silvers for the year. I hope to up it this weekend.
Thanks. Hope you get more too !!!

You get 2x the atteboy for getting silver at a "worked out" spot :cool:

Thanks !! obviously it was just worked out by a poor hunter !!

very good hunt congrats :D

thanks brnco

Nice score Brian, dont give up on the racetrack, especially with all this rain!

Thanks Tom. Evidently it helps. Or I figured out how to slow down a little. Pulled a 57 Jefferson, a wheat and 2 rosies out of the trash this morning while waiting for the weather to clear up.

Guess the racetrack was not hunted out. Congrats on the Merc, the Rosie and the War Nickle. Trapper
Evidently not !! :laughing: Thanks j&j

Thats more silver than I've found the last few months.:(
Ha. I'd probably be a whiny sniveling detector if I didn't have my racetrack to fall back on . 6 silver, a wheat and an old Jefferson there so far this spring. 3 wheats is all I've found elsewhere. But then I've only put in about an hr Hunting elsewhere.

884941ccb758aab5be4385e2139455ff.jpg

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Good work on grinding out the sweet silver .
Congradulations .
A little well deserved skip in your step may be noticeable by friends and family this week . Amaizing what a few keepers can do for your mental health.
HH.
,Dew

Back
Top Bottom