Gold Grill & Tiffany & Co Bracelet

Joshc214

I ended up striking out on my 3rd hunt with the equinox... Conditions were super sanded in at a new beach I used to hunt, only found a few pennies.

With how sanded in its been lately I decided to head down south to Miami and check out one of Felix's beaches :) Found similar conditions with soft sand from 5 yards all the way out to 50 yards in the water. :mad: I took the day off from work so figured I'd spend the day and slowly grid that entire area for recent drops. Half way through the day at mid-tide I hit the softest low tone I've dug, it was reading a 1-2, figured it was a small piece of foil or something. After a couple of attempts at it I pulled up my scoop and found the gold teeth in the picture, I haven't tested these yet, but I'm assuming their 18-22 karat... probably the reason for the super soft signal.

Later in the day I hit a solid high tone which produced the Tiffany bracelet (marked 925). It was wrapped up in a clump of seaweed which kept it from sinking too far. This makes 2 chains in 4 hunts, I'm fairly certain an excal would've gotten a signal from the Tiffany bracelet too... still though, Nox has produced gold on 3 out of 4 hunts from the water. Still not sure why this machine has such a bad rap... almost every person I talk to says they don't like it and prefer the excal over the nox... I'm getting more and more convinced that this thing blows my old excal out of the water.

Time to start working on my rapper name... got the gold teeth to go along with the chain lol

Attachments

• gold.jpg
    gold.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 705
Very nice, glad the equinox is working well for you!

Thanks man, these sanded in conditions are putting it to the test, still producing though. I noticed there aren't many people in the water right now... water temp is still low making fresh drops few and far between.

:dingding: Glad to see somebody is getting out and having success out here. I have been dealing with my aged parent's move closer to me the last couple of weeks and a myriad of issues surrounding that. I haven't been out since April 5th. :( I really need to get out. I'll eventually try and return the favor on plundering some of your northern gold. :p

:dingding: Glad to see somebody is getting out and having success out here. I have been dealing with my aged parent's move closer to me the last couple of weeks and a myriad of issues surrounding that. I haven't been out since April 5th. :( I really need to get out. I'll eventually try and return the favor on plundering some of your northern gold. :p

Thanks Felix! You're always welcome up here, plenty of gold to go around :) especially with summer around the corner...

Thanks! Nox actually gave a really low signal barely above a 1-2.. I might consider switching the low tones to high tones so gold stands out more.

You do that and it may well create a problem for you. What will happen is iron will lead oven to the second bin ....if the select tone isn’t right it will drive you nuts. Honestly....50 tone is a pretty good choice if you ah e worked with an Xcal with it giving smaller shifts in tones. Nice gold. You on the Gulf side?

You do that and it may well create a problem for you. What will happen is iron will lead oven to the second bin ....if the select tone isn’t right it will drive you nuts. Honestly....50 tone is a pretty good choice if you ah e worked with an Xcal with it giving smaller shifts in tones. Nice gold. You on the Gulf side?

Good point, I'm currently using 50 tone, it's definitely my preferred tone setting, and yeah I am used to low tones for gold from my excal days, might throw me off if I switch it up...

One thing I've learned so far with the nox is to dig it all, gold has way too far of a tone range to be selective. Both the gold necklace and teeth threw me off.

I'm on the east coast of fl...

Congrats!

Welcome to Club Grillz!!

Club membership is automatic upon finding yo teef.

Rule 1. You need to either take a picture of yourself wearing it like Felix did, or find a mascot for a picture.

Rule 2. Rule 1. is the only rule.

<°)))>{

Attachments

• IMG_20150614_014359.jpg
    IMG_20150614_014359.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 522
Sand Diggers ma name
I gots da chain
Gol teef in my mouf
Nox to blame...

There ya go. Got your first rap song too. Congrats on the finds.

Congrats on your successful invasion of Felix's beaches! Gold teeth and all. I'm getting mixed reviews on the Nox on this side of the world. Wanted to get one but I can still wait for now.

Back
Top Bottom