14K Gold Ring

Dantheman

Well, I got my first Gold ring finally!! Pretty excited. Took to the jeweler and had it verified those 3 are at least diamonds. They could not verify the grayish stones. The purples are amethysts. I didn't want to spend the money on a written appraisal so just wanted to check if all was real. 14K.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Even the ugliest gold rings are STILL gold rings! Not much to look at, but there is some serious gold weight there! Congrats!!

Boy you were on fire with that beauty!

Now that has to be the coolest/monster ring I've seen. Lucky Dog!! HH :shock:

Wow! What a spectacle! Work of art turns epic fail. :?:
If I were lucky enough to dig that thing...of beauty, I would laugh all the way to the bank! Congrats on the huge honker!

Thats an outstanding first ring. A HUGE congrats from me.

Dang man, that's a HONKER!

Oh my! Congrats on the chunky yellow! :wow:

WOW Incredible FIRST RING find congrats!

Whelp, if you are going to find a 1st ring, THAT is the ring to find! Super big congrats!

Even the ugliest gold rings are STILL gold rings! Not much to look at, but there is some serious gold weight there! Congrats!!

Now that has to be the coolest/monster ring I've seen. Lucky Dog!! HH :shock:

:wow2: That is a stellar first gold ring! Cool find.

Congrats on heavy gold!

Wow. Way to go.

Congrats on your first 14K ring. Hope there are many more to be found in the future. GL & HH.

Wow look at that thing sparkle! That's crazy!

Wow! What a spectacle! Work of art turns epic fail. :?:
If I were lucky enough to dig that thing...of beauty, I would laugh all the way to the bank! Congrats on the huge honker!

Nice clunker... Congrats

I agree with everybody else...that is an Elvis sort of gaudy ring, but wow, what a find! Congratulations on that amazing ring!

That’s a chunky cheddar there! Congrats on that beefy SOB!

Thank you All! I thought it was weird how the three diamonds were different shapes and sizes. The jeweler believed they took different stones and custom made the ring with what they had compared to purchased as is. Still glad I found it. I don't hit bleachers or spots for rings normally. I may be getting the itch now to fight the old relics I aim for.

There has to be a story on why someone would make such an ugly ring. When Grandma died Grandpa had some of her jewelry made into rings, I wonder if it's something like that. That wasn't cheap to have made.

Back
Top Bottom