Fisher Impulse AQ detector update

I sure as heck don’t know and it wouldn’t totally surprise me if they haven’t made all the decisions yet that they need to make.

I have friends at First Texas. There is a terrible expression “fanboy” - sadly, except for the fact that I’m 72, the expression probably fits how I feel about that gang in El Paso.

I'm guessing it releases soon. From a business standpoint, releasing in spring or summer would give the best sales.

I expect as much - since - after a long silence - they have allowed one of their European dealers/distributors to surface the prototype they brought along to the show in Munich.

My conjecture only.

I’m good at conjecture - a key skill - lol

I get kind of heckled from the peanut gallery for my recent purchases Rick. But in reality...... we need to keep competition, especially US competition in the game who have a good concept moving our hobby forward. There may be fanboys.... but there are haters as well.... who often end up buying that very same machine.:lol:

I've talked to Earl about this, his plans..be the first to purchase the Manta and ride to Conn and clean up.

Cmon up show us how it is done we are here waiting BRING IT !!!!!then i can try out the manta and see if i will like it or not :D

Wow ....at least my name wasn’t the first one that popped into everyone’s mind.:laughing: that gold might have to stay there in those rocks unless this thug slapped me saying it’s gold.

I'm looking at that coil connection to the unit, I'm not sure about that...Seems they could have came up with something a little shorter? Maybe me, a good bump and you've got problems. And maybe this is not the production model either..

Attachments

• 54407615_1905490462906275_4189088715701747712_n.jpg
    54407615_1905490462906275_4189088715701747712_n.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 895
Tnss thank's for the update, OBN - just what i need to get below the replentishment sand, 1 dime , 6 Felix, 1 piece of encrusted junk yesturday afternoon , if that's a pick of the machine , i am not a fan of the WHITE coil, just like the 15 inch for the F75 Fisher - loose it :roll: , happy hunting guy's. Ps Joe - don't worry about the price, if Fisher loose's the White coil i will buy 2 , and hand over one to you for testing howboutit :shock::D, beside's next trip up North , it's to spank the Ct boy's , they have been bad boy's:lol:

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Earl, we all know you can't hang on our beaches.

Now I do like that you can change head phones..

Attachments

• 53865642_313726392875593_8784169166497120256_n.jpg
    53865642_313726392875593_8784169166497120256_n.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 934
You have a line for the coil and one for the headphones. What is the third connection for?

Wow ....at least my name wasn’t the first one that popped into everyone’s mind.:laughing: that gold might have to stay there in those rocks unless this thug slapped me saying it’s gold.

I thought of you Dew.. but I have been mean to you for which I am not sorry for :lol: I was saying to Mark after hunting today... it amazes me all these guys who have to buy the latest and greatest instead of mastering 1 machine... If its made for the water and its a high end detector like most are these days... its going to find the gold... that is right I will stick with my 21 year old excal... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom