Lost N Found

Cherry Picker

Forum Supporter
Got a call last night about a lost ring and a desperate couple to find it. Then when I got home today I get another call asking if I'd come look for it. I was told it was near the river in the weeds so I grabbed the AT Pro with the 5x8 coil. I asked the guy where they thought she had lost it and then told him now I know where not to look. Of course within 10 minutes I found it completely on the other side of the area they had been looking.

brandon-ring1.jpg

brandon-ring2.jpg

Nice recovery & return. That's funny about them being off on the location she lost it, but pretty human I suspect.

I had a guy ask me a while back to try to find his "expensive" pocket knife that he dropped while trimming trees on a small city lot. Went over the entire area with a fine tooth comb for over 2 hours with the big coil, and nada. Although he was "sure" he lost it right under one of the trees, it turns out he had to have lost it somewhere else cause it sure wasn't on that lot.

It's been my experience that when someone identifies the "spot" where they lost their item, it means that where they REALIZED THEY HAD LOST THEIR ITEM! It could have actually been lost hours to days and miles away from then and there.

I asked the guy where they thought she had lost it and then told him now I know where not to look. Of course within 10 minutes I found it completely on the other side of the area they had been looking.

:laughing: So true sometimes! Great recovery!

Back
Top Bottom