What is your favorite heavy metal track(s) ?

She sure showed off her pipes on the CMT Awards with Eric Church. Yeah, Lzzy rocks!

Our old band was asked to be a part of "Rock Fest" with HaleStorm and Head East. Here is s few of my favorite pictures.

Me & Lzzy

menlzzy2.jpg

Gossiping with Head East.

headeast1.jpg

Bringing back a dying thread because there's free heavy metal music to be had if you have a Google account. Kinda obscure, but free is free!
https://play.google.com/store/music/album?id=Bie3javnpm3cymfexzpzmgb7urm

Now We Die - Machine Head
Demons in the Dirt - HELLYEAH
Christ Copyright - Nothing More
Visions in My Head - Obituary
Chaos Royale - Sister Sin
Proving Grounds - Attila
At War with Reality - At the Gates
Rejoice - Devin Townsend Project
Sadistic Embodiment - Cannibal Corpse
Mythical Knives - Orange Goblin
The Puppet Master - King Diamond
Flurries - August Burns Red
Beaten in Lips - Beartooth

I completely missed this one too...

Even though these days I'm on a Bluegrass kick, back in the day my favorite Heavy Metal was actually the soundtrack to the animated film "Heavy Metal". I wore that album out after a couple years of playing the heck out of it.

I kind of strayed away from the heavier stuff when the 80s hair bands got to be popular, and MTV was the big thing. It just didn't interest me that much anymore, although I did like Night Ranger, AC/DC, and the first little bit of Guns & Roses but after that don't remember what I was listening to, was too darned busy with being a workaholic.

Thank God I recovered from that particular affliction...

Do any of these count?
Joe Satriani
RUSH
Tesla
White Lion
Bad Company
Bon Jovi
Dokken... "Mr Scary" and "Heaven Sent" are AWESOME to listen to... this is another band I like alot

just to name a few. I wouldn't cosider most of what I listed here "metal" but are good bands.

As for what was listed:
The Memory Remains, Unforgiven, Until It Sleeps, One, And Justice for All - Metallica
Holy Diver, Rainbow In The Dark - DIO
Wind of Change, Still Loving You - Scorpions
Photograph, Billy's Got A Gun, Ring of Fire -Def Leppard (too many to name as well as their albums)

yeah, agreed too many to list:yes:

Back
Top Bottom