Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505

cjmezz

Anyone have anything good or bad to say about the Pioneer 505? Just looking to mainly dig coins......is this machine pretty easy to use, and would you recommend it?
Thanks
CJ

I have one and it's an ok machine. It will find coins if you put your coil over them. I think that you would have a better time using a Garrett ACE 250 or a Fisher F2 for around the same amount of money. But if you have your heart set on one, I have a really nice used one for sale. PM me if you want to know more about it.

It is a good Starter detector and I like mine. Time spent planting an MD Garden will show you just how good it is. Time spent learning how the 505 works on your garden will help you in the field. HH

I like mine, very easy to use. A good starter machine. Now that I know I like the hobby I'll be upgrading to a Whites as soon as I get a job or come into a boat load of $. View my albums to see what I've found with it. HH!!

I used the one that's a step down and found some incredible things with it. I used the 202. I'm sure the 505 is very nice too. BH makes good machines.

Back
Top Bottom