45$ Whites Classic 2

Jerryhall

So I just picked up a whites Classic 2 For 45$.:yes::D
Has anyone used this machine before? How well does it with on wet beach sand?
And What is this toggle switch for? My BH 505 does not have one.

whitest.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Also just picked up a coinmaster classic 3..............like brand new. Tried it in the yard and it appears to find coins pretty deep.
I am just starting out and they were supposed to be good machines in their day..........digging has not changed. Just not as fancy.
Good luck!

The CLII is a good machine. I've had one for 13 years and it has found some good stuff. Listen and learn the sounds and you will dig some good finds. It's one of my back up detectors now and I don't think I'd ever get rid of it. $45 wow, good price too, g... Tony

Good buy a person here in Michigan had one on Craigslist and wanted $120 for the one they had
M6 Mike
I think a big coil cheap detector is good for first search of a area to clear it of top coins and jewlery. Next search with a cheap small coil detector and finally a good deep machine. If you find your cleanong out the coins with the first two and nothing is left for the deep hunter maybe we all been making a mistake on buying the deep hunters.
M6 Mike
I been going over and over the ground at a school and I am getting silver now and then after cleaning out the clad and some of the scrap.

Back
Top Bottom