Custom made scoop for SurfMaster

Owl Engineering

Forum Supporter
That boy sure keeps me busy with custom work.

Chuck

:roll:

Attachments

• triple scoop.jpg
    triple scoop.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 887
Chuck, I see a weakness in the design. I think you need some dowel rods to extend from the center to the outer edges of the outer scoops.

lol

Hey Chuck , get the Big foot Pads wright this time, howboutit :shock::yes::D:lol: PS the original foot pad on the classic's however worked well for midgets :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Attachments

• Bird 001.JPG
    Bird 001.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 759
  • Sunspot foot plate MOD 001.JPG
    Sunspot foot plate MOD 001.JPG
    154.7 KB · Views: 774
I guess if one breaks you just break it off and keep going? You guys are MAster Minds!

Is the PP function broken on his detector? Im not sure what to think of that thing, other then some darn good craftmanship! Let us know how it works!

:laughing::laughing:
Whats he gonna do with that? Put some sand tires on his Hoverround and drag the towel line??:laughing:

Maybe he read a post about "Gold Comes in Threes" and took it literally?

I dont know what to say about this...I suppose he would make some money on a mini potato or baby carrot farm come harvest time!:laughing:

I'd name that monstrosity the "Florida Smelt Dipper"!

Also, do you make a wheel kit for it and a trailer hitch up on the handle?:laughing:

Nice pic of Shirley McDowneys foot though, no toe ring, so it doesnt qualify for the contest...:laughing: I gotta go..this is too much!

Mud

Last edited:
:laughing::laughing: I cant stop!

Maybe its a Coquina dragger? Are they worth anything? To a seafood restaurant? I guess if you get enough of them you can make some Coquina chowdah with linguini and baby carrots and mini potatoes?? Multipurpose tool then! Including the pasta strainer! Epic!

Hey Chuck!, why dont you build him up a set of Krocs with a scoop attached on the bottoms? That way, he wouldnt have to pay for the CF handle! Also, it would free up his other arm to swing dual detectors!:laughing: Obviously, this SurfMaster guy has plenty of money and is all about efficiency!

Maybe trade him for those magic beans he bought from that one guy??:laughing:
Mud

Last edited:
MD- Mainiac

I am a scoop short due to MD-Mainiac's purchase, the 3rd from the left, a RTG-10X7 custom, :roll::lol: What do you guy's recommend for replenishment to the scoop stock :?: howboutit PS Beach Scanner ---- got the CDL covered :lol:

Attachments

• P1000473.JPG
    P1000473.JPG
    163.7 KB · Views: 694
I am a scoop short due to MD-Mainiac's purchase, the 3rd from the left, a RTG-10X7 custom, :roll::lol: What do you guy's recommend for replenishment to the scoop stock :?: howboutit

Yup, and I enjoy that scoop immensely. :D
You know, I am now trying to find someone who can cut that handle, almost in half. I want to thread the cut ends and use a piece of iron pipe to screw them back together when I want to use the whole length of the scoop. Half length is fine for working on the sand out of the water line.

Back
Top Bottom