• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Hello from Vermont

geardoc

Just joined here since getting a Bounty Hunter Tracker IV. Am having fun digging up lots of junk in the yard. I'd like to eventually hunt at beaches and underwater since at my age, bending over is getting harder to do.

Welcome from Chicago! I don't do beaches but I'm sure it'll be fun! Good luck and hope you hit the jackpot at the beach!

Just joined here since getting a Bounty Hunter Tracker IV. Am having fun digging up lots of junk in the yard. I'd like to eventually hunt at beaches and underwater since at my age, bending over is getting harder to do.

Welcome from Winnsboro, South Carolina !!!!

As far as reducing how much you have to bend over, you might want to consider getting something like a Lesche Sampson 31" shovel to be able to dig a plug while standing up.

The BH Tracker IV is a really good budget level detector, a great deal for the low price, I found a good video someone made to help those who are new to the Tracker IV -

Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Review Demonstration and How To Operate

:mder:_____:mder: _____:mder:_____:mder:

Thanks. Nicely done video. Good to know that gold results in a low tone.

welcome! I’ve been looking hard at Vermont as a place to move. One is hard-pressed to find anything but good news or beautiful pictures there and, quite frankly, I could deal with a little of that.

Yes, Vermont is a nice place to relax. Especially if you like winter, which lasts 6 months.

Back
Top Bottom