• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Grumpa's senior perks

Grumpa found the parking, now if he could only find the senior metal detecting park :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 426177

Senior citizen perks are great , but I have noticed lately I don't even have to ask for them my self. The other day I was at a fast food resturant and they had a sigh up offering seniors a meal for the same price of their happy meal for kids. :laughing:

You pop those coins from the ground, then you lift your feet and dance around, doing the coin popping shuffle !

Once again Mud does the "Coin-Popping Shuffle" dance ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Muds_dance.jpg

Is there a discount for FMDF members ? (and is the park reseeded weekly ?)

Neat idea David ! …..open up a huge metal detecting park and rent mini-trains for guests to travel to the far out areas :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Davids_detecting_park_train.jpg

Metal detectin park

Neat idea David ! …..open up a huge metal detecting park and rent mini-trains for guests to travel to the far out areas :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 426211

A seeded metal detecting park might be fun ,espically for those people in areas with lots of people detecting and not many parks. Kind of like put-put golf , lots of sand for easy detecting you could even provide basic detectors for people wanting to try the hobby. You could find a ton of good targets to bury at local yard sales , thrift stores and flea markets , and a great way to get rid of all your crusty pennies and pull tabs to make it more realistic. :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom