First Williams!

PanheadDan

Yesterday got out with two friends at a Civ site we have been hunting. We keep finding areas that have pockets of the same it seems like. The grape shot pool, cannister shot field, and the round ball woods. My pal Billy found two spencers and one fired on saturday, and today I hit the top of a knoll on the property and got my first Williams cleaner. Soon after, another nice chunk of cannon ball frag. This place is huge, private and all to ourselves. More to come!

Attachments

• IMG_9453.jpg
    IMG_9453.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 435
  • IMG_9454.jpg
    IMG_9454.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 390
Sweet! And nice big chunk of frag too. Clean that puppy up.

Thanks! I just cut my teeth on an electrolysis rig I setup. The Frag was first in the tank. Actually cleaned up pretty good. Just waiting on my jug of Gemplers to come in now.

Sweet, can’t wait to see it. I just got permission to hunt 80 acres where part of a massive artillery barrage happened. People have been there before but I hope to pull out some more good frag pieces. A whole unspent shell would just blow my mind. Going there Friday, I’ll keep everyone posted.

Sweet, can’t wait to see it. I just got permission to hunt 80 acres where part of a massive artillery barrage happened. People have been there before but I hope to pull out some more good frag pieces. A whole unspent shell would just blow my mind. Going there Friday, I’ll keep everyone posted.

This shell frag, and the others have come from a site similar. Been hit by many others. But we have pulled multiple bullets, a block I button, relics and all kinds of other goodies. This site taught me to dig the solid iron signals. good luck, let us know!

Back
Top Bottom