• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

BUMMED at kellyco

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I do. I use Bart for Minelab. Try Ed at Treasure mountain detectors for Whites. I got my V3i brand new for what guys were selling them slightly used with no warranty left darned near. Plus whites still had the bonus bucks going on so I got a eclipse shooter coil and rechargeable battery for free! :DYou can also check and see if he has anything that was a trade in. Nothing wrong with used coils. Buy most mine used. Haven't tried the D2 on my MXT yet. Worked great on my DFX!:yes:

Poor business practice.

Having been in sales and marketing , they used to say " truth in advertising" now they say "buyer beware" not good ! Bait and switch also not good. slider....

I don't know if Kellyco ever quit being a sponsor or not. If so it was probably because of posts like this. They are probably the largest dealer around and can't be expected to be like a smaller businesses. I bought my first detector from them back in the '80's so they should know the hobby. They were about the only one around back then. No one says you have to buy from them but it doesn't hurt to see if they can make a deal.

I don't care if they have it in stock or not. Kellyco will never get another penny from me. My first detector was purchased from them due to me not knowing any better. I buy from BART only. If he does not carry it and refers me to someone I will buy from them even if I have to wait a bit.

Some of these remarks make me shake my head...:roll: It takes more than one sponsor to pay the bills around here... I have purchased from KC in the past and will do so in the future... no company is perfect...

We have very good sponsors on this list below:

http://metaldetectingforum.com/sponsors.php

With that said this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom